Machete Kills (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: February 17, 2014
Purchase link: Buy Machete Kills here - live for order on Saturday, 11/2 at 5:30PM BST
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 units

10868769-1385054163-67772.jpg

Inner artwork:
machete1.jpg

View attachment 59710

Last edited:
Should we order this now or later at a bargain price?

Not preordering with Zavvi any more. Especially after The Jungle Book 'Sold Out' trick they pulled before. Now they're struggling to give it away!

This and a lot of other Zavvi Exclusives will surely be discounted a few weeks after release.

Just keeping my Indiana Jones' and Pain and Gain for now.

Not preordering with Zavvi any more. Especially after The Jungle Book 'Sold Out' trick they pulled before. Now they're struggling to give it away!

This and a lot of other Zavvi Exclusives will surely be discounted a few weeks after release.

Just keeping my Indiana Jones' and Pain and Gain for now.

Yeah...Ditto...Reminds me of a couple of years back when Amazon Germany were flooding the market with cheap prices after release...I gave up pre-ordering...Same with Zavvi nowadays :(

so are we gonna get a poll to vote on which scantily clad women we want lol

200s6t1.jpg

keep the design of them to 1 character fully visible on the front at the least

Last edited:
Cool, he's picking it too. Hopefully not another only god forgives fail

Reactions: lolwut
Hey, i think this steel is going to be embossed - I jus had a look at the best practice guide in the artwork pack and there are notes referring to it ...seems like u can specify what parts u want embossed when designing your art?

can anybody official confirm?

Last edited:
Hey, i think this steel is going to be embossed - I jus had a look at the best practice guide in the artwork pack and there are notes referring to it ...seems like u can specify what parts u want embossed when designing your art?

can anybody official confirm?

Interesting may have a pop at this if I get the time.

Not sure about the emboss or what they mean by spot. spot gloss? I dunno :confused: Help!

attachment.php

Attachments

• General Guidelnies.jpg
    General Guidelnies.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: rj531