Machete Kills (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: February 17, 2014
Purchase link: Buy Machete Kills here - live for order on Saturday, 11/2 at 5:30PM BST
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 units

10868769-1385054163-67772.jpg

Inner artwork:
machete1.jpg

View attachment 59710

Last edited:
Note to mods/Zavvi: We are now in GMT so stating times in BST is a little confusing. Is this late and should have gone live at 16:30 GMT or is it early and should have gone live at 17:30 GMT? Luckily it won't matter with this one, but if they ever decide to do another 1k print run title, it will be a costly error for some collectors.

Have pre orderd for now but as February is now becoming busy and expensive I will prob cancel closer the time. Also I don't mind the art but I do like some of the pictures others are posting. I think Sofia vergara should defo be on the back. Please no Michelle Rodriguez on the front or back (just my opinion)

I actually like the artwork in the OP. Although, I agree that it'd be nice to have something unique/exclusive instead. I've pre-ordered either way. :)

Ordered incase this sells out. 4000 for a new release is quite limited. I don't want to regret no preordering when it sells out. I always want a steelbook the day it sells out :hilarious:

Ordered incase this sells out. 4000 for a new release is quite limited. I don't want to regret no preordering when it sells out. I always want a steelbook the day it sells out :hilarious:

Wouldn't worry too much - 2 Guns, The Conjuring and Byzantium are 3 recent/upcoming new releases I can think of limited to 4k and none have sold out.

Yes they would be pretty hard to ignore in this film and as they are such a large part of the movie I don't see anything wrong with featuring 1 or 2 somewhere on the steelbook.

Apparently all steelbooks need scantily clad women to sell.

No sir, just the ones directed by that shady Robert Rodriguez, who just so happens to have also directed From Dusk Till Dawn ;)

him and his buddy Quentin Tarintino have a taste for old skool exploitation movies from the 70's, which of course lead to them doing the Grindhouse dble feature film together, which also happens to contain a fake film trailer for a movie called Machete, which Rodriguez ended up turning into a real film.

Machete Kills is the Squeal :)

Last edited: