Mad Max Fury Road: Black & Chrome Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

TheJoker

The Clown Prince Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 19, 2013
England
Release date: February 13, 2017 (first run) - July 24, 2017 (second run of 1000 copies)
Purchase link: Zavvi (second run of 1000 copies going live Saturday, June 3 at 12PM UK time).
Additional stock from European run offered to Zavvi. Live 11/1/2017.
Price: £15.99
Note: Includes colour theatrical cut

MM1.jpg

11373866-1664441587461121.jpg
11373866-1034439209485927.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
have to admit the the black and chrome version looks dramatic, cinematic in this case but i suspect for me would only watch the once or maybe twice.
also they have screwed up the spine for me its just stupid should have just been fury rd black and chrome, price point is good for those that want it.
just a shame they didn't offer and exteneded edition they gone to all the trouble to convert it but could not be bothered to do an extended edition they have just missed the real trick tbh.

anyway for me adding that all up becomes a pass.

basil :thumbs:

RE: EXTENDED CUT: N/A because. . . and this is coming from Movie-Censorship.com:-

"Mad Max: Fury Road - No Extended Cut on Blu-ray

A Few Deleted Scenes But No New Version Ahead

In an interview with Collider, George Miller, the mastermind behind the Mad Max universe, dropped some interesting details regarding the upcoming home video release of Mad Max: Fury Road. Out of a whopping 480 hours of filmed material, the most relevant and usable elements were taken in order to manufacture the movie's final 120 minute runtime.

A longer assembly cut that was screened to a test audience didn't get the desired reactions and the right rhythm was eventually found with the version that is currently still playing in theaters. The upcoming Blu-ray will feature a few deleted scenes but there won't be an extended version of the film itself. Given that the movie scored stellar reviews all across the board and that the predecessors didn't get that extra treatment either, it might not disappoint fans too much."

. . . and as the director himself says in the interview (4 mins in of 13 1/2):-
http://collider.com/george-miller-talks-mad-max-fury-road-deleted-scenes-contact-superhero-movies/

Ive decided I'm going to skip this for a while. Maybe even get on a price drop

I've already had the German version which I sold when I got the Zeta version and as a lover of the film I'm not that crazy over it to have bought 3 versions at full price.

I would like to see the black and chrome version but I'm also in no rush.

If it ever drops to £10 I'll consider it

• Thanks
Reactions: Jhadur
Ive decided I'm going to skip this for a while. Maybe even get on a price drop

I've already had the German version which I sold when I got the Zeta version and as a lover of the film I'm not that crazy over it to have bought 3 versions at full price.

I would like to see the black and chrome version but I'm also in no rush.

If it ever drops to £10 I'll consider it
You should create a template to auto post in the threads
Waiting for a price drop :giggle::rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and neo
Oh hell yes! This will be mine!

I'm not in the UK @bloodsnake007 but if you need help in getting this mate, lemme know. :thumbs:
YOU ROCK! :woot: Truly appreciate the offer @denizen :notworthy: But to make things easier, Zesty has a couple of items to send to me.
Zavvi ships overseas.
@bloodsnake007
Zavvi UK delivers steelbooks to the U.S. for $2.00 shipping. I have ordered from them for years.
You don't need a go-between like HMV. You can order direct.
You never knew this?!!!
@tsgee and @C.C. 95 Thanks Ninjas, I've just had too many bad experiences with Zavvi that I NO longer order from them anymore :stop:
I got your back :cigar:
@DADDYCOOL187 PM sent :cool:
Would be easy enough to add to what I've already got for you ;)
@zesty HELL YEAH! :woot: Thanks Neil, I'll be sending you a PM soon :writing: :notworthy: :thumbs:

Got to love the banter on here sometimes... you guys crack me up! :LOL:

Burn!

Double burn!!

I was chuckling whilst i wrote it

I did say I wasn't too bothered about and if it drops I'll consider it. Not I'm waiting for a rice drop lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I was chuckling whilst i wrote it

I did say I wasn't too bothered about and if it drops I'll consider it. Not I'm waiting for a rice drop lol
Paul's post could apply to myself and many others on here to be fair as quite a few people often mention that they'll only pick certain releases up if there's price drop.... I've also now decided to pass on this one unless that happens. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Paul's post could apply to myself and many others on here to be fair as quite a few people often mention that they'll only pick certain releases up if there's price drop.... I've also now decided to pass on this one unless that happens. :thumbs:

It pretty much applies to me on most now too, premium are the only one at full whack unless I think I can get a deal from the bay considering the Asian retailers don't really have price drops lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
YOU ROCK! :woot: Truly appreciate the offer @denizen :notworthy: But to make things easier, Zesty has a couple of items to send to me.

@tsgee and @C.C. 95 Thanks Ninjas, I've just had too many bad experiences with Zavvi that I NO longer order from them anymore :stop:
That is just weird. I have ordered from them maybe 100 steelbooks, and maybe 2 got dinged.
I think maybe it is your local postman?

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I will have to order on my phone on the Bus to Work if Zavvi keep to 6pm

Hopefully they will go live early as usual as in before 17.45 :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: luke98
That is just weird. I have ordered from them maybe 100 steelbooks, and maybe 2 got dinged.
I think maybe it is your local postman?
@C.C. 95 :thumbs:
LOL! :p I did complain to the local Post Office for several damaged packages that I would receive (other than from Zavvi) by this particular d**khead postman :mad:. However, my issues were towards Zavvi. The last steelbook I purchased from them was 'The Princess and the Frog', that sh*t arrived dented as all hell! :banghead: I sent them pics and preferred a full refund to get something else. Not only did I sent it back, I was not reimbursed for the shipping nor my refund. They claimed the item in question was not sent back to them! o_O Why the f**k would I want to keep it! And before you ask, yes, I provided them with the customs declaration tag number the post office provided me with and I sent them a pic of the receipt. So after that, as my last option, I demanded another copy! NOPE, guess what?! They were already "sold out" :squint: :meh: (which I know damn well they're still in stock). So to this day... middle finger to Zavvi! But that's just my personal opinion and feelings from my ****** experience with them ;)

Although I do enjoy their exclusives! I just wont purchase from them directly :stop:

Reactions: C.C. 95