泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome!!! can't wait!! But what is up with the weird distortions on the back cover?!?!? Is it supposed to be like that?:pain::grumpy:

This back cover is one of the tackiest, most amateurish Photoshop disasters I've ever seen outside of a Graphic Design 101 class. The more I look at it and try to find something to like about it, the more I hate it. I can't imagine how the same people who designed that beautiful Interstellar set could possibly be responsible for this horrible image.

Reactions: goufcustom
I just thought it was a mistake!! surely it is!! What is the point of those distortions? It is like a kid has opened up a goo app and played around with it :angry:

If it is not a mistake then it has spoiled the entire release!! I would prefer they did not even have those crumby distortions on it!! This is putting me off buying this one now unless the slip and ironbox turn out to be super amazing then I will buy it, throw away this steelbook and put the FilmArena one in it LOL!!:cry:

Reactions: adarkcorner
It makes it look a lot like a MAD MAGAZINE fold-in cover.:naughty:
(don't get me wrong – I'm buying it!:LOL:;)... I need to have this "Iron" slip!!)
But, the distortions are not great....
image.jpg

Reactions: adarkcorner
I don't understand the hate for the "distortion". Isn't it just artistic licence signifying the shitstorm around them.

We don't have a problem with the (obvious) concept. The problem is that the effect looks like it was implemented by a complete rank amateur. If you were even a lightly experienced user of Photoshop, you would (or should) instantly notice that this looks like the work of someone who was first introduced to Photoshop a week ago and is playing around with the many effects at their disposal like a small child who's just discovered finger painting.

I just thought it was a mistake!! surely it is!! What is the point of those distortions? It is like a kid has opened up a goo app and played around with it :angry:

If it is not a mistake then it has spoiled the entire release!! I would prefer they did not even have those crumby distortions on it!! This is putting me off buying this one now unless the slip and ironbox turn out to be super amazing then I will buy it, throw away this steelbook and put the FilmArena one in it LOL!!:cry:

Agreed. I've deliberately avoided buying any of the many steelbooks that have popped up so far in anticipation of a full/lenticular slip treatment by Nova, Filmarena, or HDZeta. It hasn't been easy, because there's no film I've been looking forward to owning more this year than Fury Road. I can't believe that now that one of those companies is giving it the deluxe treatment, I'm actually going to skip it because the art is so poor. I pray that the rest of the package is amazing.

Last edited:
.....annnndddd the "Grail" Hyperbole is over...:LOL:
anigif_fasasd-28093-1311879285-28.gif

:rofl: I don't think I've seen that episode. Come on C.C., give us your opinion. What do you think of the back cover? I won't bite your head off if you like it.

Edit: Whoops! Missed your next post (you changed your damn avatar again!). Good, I don't have to bite your head off.

Last edited:
Reactions: C.C. 95
Status
Not open for further replies.