泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: I don't think I've seen that episode. Come on C.C., give us your opinion. What do you think of the back cover? I won't bite your head off if you like it.

Edit: Whoops! missed your next post (you changed your damn avatar again!). Good, I don't have to bite your head off.
@adarkcorner -
:rofl: You threw down the gauntlet on the back cover! ("Shots fired!!!") I just picked it up and ran with it for comedic purposes!
Someone said "Grail" and you strolled by and popped their balloon!!:hilarious::hilarious:
this_pleases_me.gif

Reactions: adarkcorner
I'm thinking the distortion on the back image is a mock up mistake and won't appear on the final product.

There's no other reason for it to be there otherwise.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: adarkcorner
I'm thinking the distortion on the back image is a mock up mistake and won't appear on the final product.

There's no other reason for it to be there otherwise.

Yeah, I think (I HOPE) you're right--that thought had occurred to me. It's just that I don't think I've seen such a situation before if that's the case. But I haven't been at this deluxe Steelbook thing as long as most of you guys, so I certainly haven't seen it all.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Another official decision that I'll only be getting import steelbooks from now. This is a must for my steelbook collection :)

Hi @wxlinkswd Can we get a confirmation whether this is a mock-up mistake on the back cover? If not I think it would be very worthwhile if people took a vote on this even if the release was delayed, I think a lot of people would be happy if these distorations were removed.
That's not mistake,its the effect of the sand storm,pics from offical design,nobody can change that.

That's not mistake,its the effect of the sand storm,pics from offical design,nobody can change that.

Wow. Just...wow. I think I woke up in a parallel dimension today. Given HDZeta's excellent past work, I cannot comprehend how this crippled image was even created, much less how it passed unimpeded before the eyes of multiple members of the chain-of-command before limping out the door. If the rest of the package is fantastic, I might still buy it and just replace the Steelbook with one of the many I passed up in anticipation of this one. Which will cost me an arm, a leg, and a vital organ now. Or maybe I'll just wait and hope that Nova, Kimchi, or Filmarena jump in this game with full packages of their own.

I wish there was some way to switch the back cover with another Steelbook without destroying the inner artwork.

Reactions: Filmbloke
Wow. Just...wow. I think I woke up in a parallel dimension today. Given HDZeta's excellent past work, I cannot comprehend how this crippled image was even created, much less how it passed unimpeded before the eyes of multiple members of the chain-of-command before limping out the door. If the rest of the package is fantastic, I might still buy it and just replace the Steelbook with one of the many I passed up in anticipation of this one. Which will cost me an arm, a leg, and a vital organ now. Or maybe I'll just wait and hope that Nova, Kimchi, or Filmarena jump in this game with full packages of their own.

I wish there was some way to switch the back cover with another Steelbook without destroying the inner artwork.

When you open a steelbook to take the movie was it, do you open it from the back?

Status
Not open for further replies.