泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on past experiences, HDZeta have shown they listen to the HDN community and make changes when and where possible (King Kong slip - adoption of slip boxes - no loose lentis etc...).

Let's hope this will be the case as well for this release, and that they'll find a way to make it right. :)

Based on past experiences, HDZeta have shown they listen to the HDN community and make changes when and where possible (King Kong slip - adoption of slip boxes - no loose lentis etc...).

Let's hope this will be the case as well for this release, and that they'll find a way to make it right. :)
Come on Apollon show em whos boss :naughty: make HDZeta change the back art :naughty: show them the light :wtf:

No. I said exactly the opposite - this art I've only seen on the French steel. In the US, different retailers are using different art (not this Tom Hardy art). If I'm causing any confusion please accept my apologies.
What the hell you talking about
All of the following have the same Tom hardy facing vehicles artwork
Amazon. De steelbook
Amazon. Fr steelbook
Best buy US steelbook
Best buy Canada steelbook
Korea steelbook
Australia futurpak
Czech Republic steelbook
and many many others

It may not be that simple, as:

That's not mistake,its the effect of the sand storm,pics from offical design,nobody can change that.

I just mean if the unusually high number of unhappy people here convinces them that the back needs to be changed, it should be a simple matter for them to produce a new image without the distortions and with better blending of the different layers in the image. I can't imagine that whoever designed it didn't save the image at multiple stages of Photoshop manipulation (as a photographer, I always do this, and I'm pretty sure that most graphic designers do, as well)--he/she should be able to just load up an earlier version that was saved before the smudging was done, then work on blending the lower left area some more. And then resubmit the results to WB.

Last edited:

The HDzeta King Kong has a glued-on lenti? I never opened my copy because I thought it was a loose card. Well, that and because I already have 2 other KKs open. Maybe I'll open it to savor the beauty :)

Status
Not open for further replies.