泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So who had the Tom Hardy facing the vehicles art? I thought that was going to be the art here. The art that HDzeta chose for this had been plastered all over marketing materials so it feels lazy IMO. What about a lenti - is that still happening?

Reactions: tgfdp
So who had the Tom Hardy facing the vehicles art? I thought that was going to be the art here. The art that HDzeta chose for this had been plastered all over marketing materials so it feels lazy IMO. What about a lenti - is that still happening?

Same here... I'm not THAT pleased with that wartwork. I thought they would have done something way more spectacular... Wauting for the lenti design though...

I am glad that they have NOT used the Tom Hardy facing the vehicles artwork. That art is crap and is being used by almost everyone else.

I am glad that they have NOT used the Tom Hardy facing the vehicles artwork. That art is crap and is being used by almost everyone else.

Actually, everyone seems to be using original marketing material art. What I mean by this is artwork that was originally created to mass-market the film when it hit theaters. The Tom Hardy facing vehicles art I only saw on the French steel and it is, by far, the best Mad Max art IMO. Maybe more EU countries are using the Tom Hardy art but in the US all I've seen are those generic posters.

Actually, everyone seems to be using original marketing material art. What I mean by this is artwork that was originally created to mass-market the film when it hit theaters. The Tom Hardy facing vehicles art I only saw on the French steel and it is, by far, the best Mad Max art IMO. Maybe more EU countries are using the Tom Hardy art but in the US all I've seen are those generic posters.
The french steel is using the same steelbook artwork as everywhere else???
911kqmqf5cl-_sy679_-2-jpg.171707

Reactions: luke98
The french steel is using the same steelbook artwork as everywhere else???
911kqmqf5cl-_sy679_-2-jpg.171707
No. I said exactly the opposite - this art I've only seen on the French steel. In the US, different retailers are using different art (not this Tom Hardy art). If I'm causing any confusion please accept my apologies.

Doesn't almost every Mad Max steelbook have that "Tom Hardy facing vehicles" art, just with the 3D on the cover?

Status
Not open for further replies.