135.9 KB · Views: 300
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 305
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 261
Last edited by a moderator:
I think the artwork looks pretty good, the 3D doesn't bother me so much although I can see why it would. It needs to come down in price though for me to be tempted.

I agree mostly with you Simon though the 3D in the middle of the artwork is kinda redundant given that it's already present up top...

Here's to hoping the price goes down a little as well.

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

I wish it was a lenticular. I don't know. I would like to have Cavill fly through the air on the front.

If no other lenticular steelie is released for this title, I'll slap this bad boy on whichever Man of Steel steelbook I end up buying :D :scat:

This is one Steelbook that would look great with a nice clean front! As the superman logo tells you all you need to know I think.
Also hate the 3D slapped on the front and twice on the spine. Pass on this!!

Hopefully Asia will give another option minus the 3D on the front like GI Joe. And then we have the special edition from Singapore by Alex still to come...:scat:

Will wait and see what other options are available. :movie:

I'd assume at this stage that the artwork isn't finalised.

I wouldn't be surprised if it does end up looking pretty much like that, but the spine is unlikely to have the WB logo above another Blu-ray logo. I've never seen one before where WB have had their shield anywhere but at the very bottom and more than one Blu-ray logo at the top (more or less).

Reactions: IRON MAN
They should just put the "S" and thats it.:D No 3D, no names and it would be perfect. Anyway looking forward to see other Man of steels steelbooks(Korea, Taiwan, UK) :LOL:

I wish it didn't have the 3D on the front and spine. Also the front art isn't the greatest imo, I hope there will be different artworks in other countries but I doubt it.

despite the 3d logo on the front, this is the more desirable one at the moment, being an amazon exclusive, as opposed to the uk edition being available across various retailers.
the price should drop considerably between now and the release date, also.