Man of Steel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #63) [China]

May 6, 2015
Netherlands
Release date: TBA
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck

53299570675_854eb82f1e_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's very useful, thank you!

Can you imagine if both Weet and Blufans do them all as well. I know at least one guy who will have to spend $8000 on all them One-Clicks...
I am pretty sure that Manta Lab will announce Aquaman 2 in the next months. Then all they have to do is catch up on Shazam. No idea what the problem was.
The "other" Chinese premium retailer just announced Flash. I guess they are still in the business.

WeET and Blufans.... i dont know. Would tie up a lot of resources. And last a long time. High risk that not everything will happen.

Defo up for BvS from blufans. Only have the Zeta and I’d like another with some different art. I’ll be skipping a lot of releases in the DCEU wave tho.

I am pretty sure that Manta Lab will announce Aquaman 2 in the next months. Then all they have to do is catch up on Shazam. No idea what the problem was.
The "other" Chinese premium retailer just announced Flash. I guess they are still in the business.

WeET and Blufans.... i dont know. Would tie up a lot of resources. And last a long time. High risk that not everything will happen.

Manta's global WWA releases of BVS and Suicide Squad don't count

Reactions: samdavies
Have to agree, I don’t count mantas global BvS or SS

Mainly because I don’t have BvS :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: eLviS1987
Thank god it'll be ZSJL and not that other :BS:
Curious to see what artwork they'll use for steelbook and OC. Not much being avaliable which hasn't been used.
Still, buying BvS, ZSJL, MoS OC's from BF. :cigar: