Man of Steel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #63) [China]

May 6, 2015
Netherlands
Release date: TBA
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck

53299570675_854eb82f1e_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the steel, and the embossing plan. Not a huge fan of the DL, but it's not bad. I like the SL the most, excellent looking transition, but I'm not OCing it to get that. FS is terrible.

WeET B2 slip is better than all of them, just a shame that blufans steel is far superior! Considering getting the DL and possibly frankenstein it with WeET's, selling off the residual.

Reactions: Punker76
The image on DL front is same as the ol´ Manta lenti which sucks big time.....looking forward to how Blufans will process it :cigar::coffee:

Great art, especially on the Fullslip, finally the best one is on FS which I'll be keeping. Don't have an edition for this yet. Skipped Weet.

Reactions: Axel
Fatality to the recent weet rls.

Manta Lab ftw

Fixed :naughty:

The Steelbook for this release is going to look absolutely gorgeous in hand though, it's only because it's a black Steelbook with very little colour that Manta's remains the king but this could run it close. I still dont know wtf WeET were thinking with theirs :cautious:

Really like the art cards here as well, will go for the OC and open either the SL or the FS

Reactions: MM3 and Hereticz
Why oh why can’t it be the SL that’s being sold separately? Ugh that’s my fav. FS is good too. Haven’t seen those images before.

Only got the 2 WEA releases from HDZ for BVS so interested in that

ZSJL is so limited on artwork not sure what Blufans could do differently from the HDZ and ML releases (both of those had to use the awful WWA art in their releases)

Only got the 2 WEA releases from HDZ for BVS so interested in that
have both too. but it's easy for blufans to beat those.
ZSJL is so limited on artwork not sure what Blufans could do differently from the HDZ and ML releases (both of those had to use the awful WWA art in their releases)
blufans cant beat the zs jl steelbook... it's beauty :drool: only a handfull of artworks are available, so it will be hard to create something nice.