Man of Steel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #63) [China]

May 6, 2015
Netherlands
Release date: TBA
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck

53299570675_854eb82f1e_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same. The steel is in the OP at the top though, so you can see that already. It's not jawdropping, but it's better than WeET's.

If it'd be colorful like WeET's then steel would be no-go. Since it's way darger this actually fits way better with head chopped of.

Reactions: samdavies
So the front of dl for this is the same as oring from manta? meh.. maybe the sl but I really like my manta

the pics are out for this release

So the front of dl for this is the same as oring from manta? meh.. maybe the sl but I really like my manta

the pics are out for this release
That would be the back of the DL. Minor nitpick but I think Superman should be on the spine of the DL. Also was hoping the OC front would have been a lenti. Minimal but it would've looked good. I think so anyway. Other than that everything looks good.

That would be the back of the DL. Minor nitpick but I think Superman should be on the spine of the DL. Also was hoping the OC front would have been a lenti. Minimal but it would've looked good. I think so anyway. Other than that everything looks good.
yeah, I usually buy the dl especially with blufans but I still just feel like I would be buying the same artwork. blufans usually does a great job so I'll probably pick one of the others.