Man of Steel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 21) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: December 22 27, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 (Pre-order on November 23, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $257 (Box Set) - $58.99 (Individual Editions)
Note: SteelBook is embossed

400242267_767918298474991_3333259996968386647_n.jpg400336671_767917675141720_5564540370872053100_n.jpg400714856_767917768475044_6067880700642654516_n.jpg401655383_767917865141701_5282195312407439684_n.jpg401457273_767918175141670_7904089288881678608_n.jpg
399650191_767917558475065_4030861387803131254_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry just a quick Q, how do we go about buying the steel directly from them? I tried buying from Weet before but came up with a pop up saying something like I didnt have permission. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sorry just a quick Q, how do we go about buying the steel directly from them? I tried buying from Weet before but came up with a pop up saying something like I didnt have permission. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
That'll be because you weren't logged in. Make an account, login, and assuming what you want is in stock, buy it.

Reactions: alaminblah
I don't care for B2 mainly for the art the way they used it. I'm sure mostly everyone here noticed but just in case someone didn't, picture the two HDZ lentis, now cut superman from the DL and paste the shot of him from the DL on the SL and that's what you get. You can see it on the ground of B2 the blurriness where that last image was and the rear of B2 is the same ground just mirrored. I know the cut copy pasting happens a lot but that's the first thing I noticed when I looked at B2. Maybe I'm just a bit nutty.

I can log in at the moment but I know what he means as I was getting the same message
I don't care for B2 mainly for the art the way they used it. I'm sure mostly everyone here noticed but just in case someone didn't, picture the two HDZ lentis, now cut superman from the DL and paste the shot of him from the DL on the SL and that's what you get. You can see it on the ground of B2 the blurriness where that last image was and the rear of B2 is the same ground just mirrored. I know the cut copy pasting happens a lot but that's the first thing I noticed when I looked at B2. Maybe I'm just a bit nutty.
They don't do double lentis. We're all nuts in here.
giphy.gif

Has anybody ever mentioned in these forums that you're never going to get the same kind of detail and colour on a lenticular compared to normal card or paper, that's why I don't think they're for me.
I hate dem injuns lentis, only buy them when Fullslip art sucks unbearably.
That said B2 here is definitely the only choice.

I wouldn't say plenty of time because B2 was gone in about 5 mins with others not far behind.
That’s plenty of time mate. Weet editions sell out within seconds usually.

B2 and OC went first in 5 mins. The rest took 20-30 mins and A2 a little bit longer.

In Weet terms, you had a bout a week to order it all...

That’s plenty of time mate. Weet editions sell out within seconds usually.
... plenty ONLY if „one” is in the „right” time-zone for ordering in those minutes/seconds, I would say...

I recall @Aniv had done something GREAT in the past, releasing portions of the entire allocation for different time-zones... that was a genius idea!
Thanks @Aniv for all you've done for us collectors over the years, and wish you success in any other projects you will venture after this! :thanks:

Reactions: Mararagan
... plenty ONLY if „one” is in the „right” time-zone for ordering in those minutes/seconds, I would say...
The right time zone? Bruv I had to wake up at 5am to order!

It’s always 5am or 6am in the U.K. depending what side of the year it is. Don’t want to hear this in the right time zone rubbish for premium pre orders. It’s all doable

The right time zone? Bruv I had to wake up at 5am to order!

It’s always 5am or 6am in the U.K. depending what side of the year it is. Don’t want to hear this in the right time zone rubbish for premium pre orders. It’s all doable
„Bruv”, is great for you if you could wake up at (ONLY) 5am (as you said).
Guess was also „doable” for anyone that is either just went to bed (few hours before) or at work at that time....
I NEVER meant ANY offense with NONE of my posts EVERYWHERE (not just here on HDN), but I have to tell you a saying that I've also heard/leaned years ago:

- NEVER EVER make ANY comparison between ANYONE (two or more persons)!

Maybe it is time for you (and others) to start learn (at least) that what's „doable” for some, might not be for others, and even IMPOSSIBLE for some too, even if you care or don't want hearing/reading about it or not.
WE ALL ARE DIFFERENT (even monozygotic identical twins) and each have DIFFERENT status, circumstances, processes, possibilities, etc.
Really sorry @Flloydo that I had to write this to you... really... :(

„Bruv”, is great for you if you could wake up at (ONLY) 5am (as you said).
Guess was also „doable” for anyone that is either just went to bed (few hours before) or at work at that time....
I NEVER meant ANY offense with NONE of my posts EVERYWHERE (not just here on HDN), but I have to tell you a saying that I've also heard/leaned years ago:

- NEVER EVER make ANY comparison between ANYONE (two or more persons)!

Maybe it is time for you (and others) to start learn (at least) that what's „doable” for some, might not be for others, and even IMPOSSIBLE for some too, even if you care or don't want hearing/reading about it or not.
WE ALL ARE DIFFERENT (even monozygotic identical twins) and each have DIFFERENT status, circumstances, processes, possibilities, etc.
Really sorry @Flloydo that I had to write this to you... really... :(
Wtf is all this? And why are you apologising?

There’s 24 hours in a day, it’s doable to order at any point in that day and night if you really want something from anywhere around the world from any time zone. Yes everyone has different things going on and you might not be able to do that every time (say the way Manta are putting up pre orders) but as a whole it’s completely doable if you want something.

If it’s early then go to bed earlier. If you’re in work then go to the toilet. If it’s too late then set an alarm and go straight to bed after. I’ve had to do all these things over the past 10 years. It’s not hard. If you have kids to look after...... then regret that decision and use a GB instead lol.

It’s a f**king film, not the end of the world. Trying to get deep about never making comparisons between 2 people. Lol it’s just a film in fancy packaging

Reactions: milky