Berlin/Germany
Release: October 25, 2013.
Purchase link: Media Markt.de
Price: 26€
Notes: 2D only, Matte finish, inside and back artwork, 1-disc edition

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that 's what i was afraid of..

even more expensive, could be even worse for me if the 2d disc has no french subtitles as it d seem here :

http://www.saturn.de/mcs/product/Ma...te&utm_content=Textlink Linkgenerator&et_rp=1

:/

but on amazon .de the 3d steel edition mentions french on it

do you think it is just on the 3d disc ?( cause i guess the 2d discs are the same 2d discs for all the german editions, anyways, it would really suck for me if it wasn't the case )

Last edited:
Why does it seem like the background of the chestlogo is blue? Should be yellowish

33fbaxh.jpg

That's so funny! I think some of the artwork for promotion and ad's were done prior to the final hero suit. But in some promo shots the yellow does seem to blend with the blue behind the symbol.

2uy5644.jpg

As far as NERDLIFE, the blending of the yellow with the blue behind the symbol could be a result of how close he is to the Sun when using it's energy while wairing the suit because 'as you know' Superman lives off solar power.

2wfk413.jpg

Or maybe they thought you wouldn't notice. In that case, Good eye, man!

2aenytc.jpg

;)

The pictures that I saw early on made me think it was a lenticular because the pictures looked a bit 'blurry'...almost holographic.

The pictures that I saw early on made me think it was a lenticular because the pictures looked a bit 'blurry'...almost holographic.

quite true. his face looks blurry while the remainder of the cover in the same pic looks clear. actually... look closely at the mockup. his face looks blurry in that too.

that's very strange.

Yeah almost like they took a picture of a lenticular and used that as art....maybe it just looks that way on the web...I don't know...