Apr 2, 2012
Berlin/Germany
Release: October 25, 2013.
Purchase link: Media Markt.de
Price: 26€
Notes: 2D only, Matte finish, inside and back artwork, 1-disc edition

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is still inconclusive since there are no photos of the back and inside of the case.This could easily surpass the mediocre "S" worldwide version.I just can't believe besides Amazon,Saturn and Mediamarkt, there are no other retailers carrying a steelbook for this movie.

Reactions: gaeljet
Another thing I was wondering is if you look at the top left of the edge...it almost looks like a slipcover (which may explain the blurriness (lent slip?), but based on pictures, it seems there isn't one. Hopefully we'll have more pics soon....

Reactions: gaeljet
Probably better off waiting for the re-release rather than going to town on modifying these. Warner dont deserve the extra $$$$$$$€€€€€€€$$$$$$$ needed to pull of a cool looking mod :movie:

...although i do admit to havin a simple but cool plan on improvin the other version - but again, it requires givin money to warner multiple times, when they dont even deserve a single EU purchase

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

This is MORE expensive than the UK 3D release.

fixed. and yeah, exactly. A total RIP

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

fixed ur pics

BDRUSSIA said:

btw i just thought - this is like MM so wont there be like a bazillion printed? cld just wait for a sale, same too in UK - so just wait 4 sales and hot rod both versions then at half the cost. :cool:

Soooo... just to be be totally "clear" :hilarious:... his face and hair truly is blurry? on a BLU RAY front cover? wow. don't know what to say. I really really like this one, and am shocked Germany put out a steel with a decent back and not too much German on the cover. (acceptable in my book). But I am in a bit of disbelief that his face is so blurry. I don't get it. :(