Apr 2, 2012
Berlin/Germany
Release: October 25, 2013.
Purchase link: Media Markt.de
Price: 26€
Notes: 2D only, Matte finish, inside and back artwork, 1-disc edition

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Soooo... just to be be totally "clear" :hilarious:... his face and hair truly is blurry? on a BLU RAY front cover? wow. don't know what to say. I really really like this one, and am shocked Germany put out a steel with a decent back and not too much German on the cover. (acceptable in my book). But I am in a bit of disbelief that his face is so blurry. I don't get it. :(

Maybe because he flies so fast?:naughty::oohyeah::D

Man the front cover artwork looks like a cheap knockoff the amaray 3D lenticular slipcover except without the 3D effect. Well, maybe the blurring was meant to simulate that :hilarious::hilarious:

Reactions: Bluprint
maybe they couldnt decide lenti or no lenti...so they put a lenti PRINT on the front..really blurry and weak. easy pass!

Soooo... just to be be totally "clear" :hilarious:... his face and hair truly is blurry? on a BLU RAY front cover? wow. don't know what to say. I really really like this one, and am shocked Germany put out a steel with a decent back and not too much German on the cover. (acceptable in my book). But I am in a bit of disbelief that his face is so blurry. I don't get it. :(

as it must have been said, many of the posters (includig the one with this visual) were like this

so it s logical(veen if i would have rathered them to change that.. :()

maybe they couldnt decide lenti or no lenti...so they put a lenti PRINT on the front..really blurry and weak. easy pass!

Have anyone tried looking at this image with 3D glasses? Seriously, I've seen some blurry pics come together (No pond & pond intended) with 3D glasses. The Blue Blur decoded! :cool:

Just bought mine today at Saturn. Really nice Steelbook in my opinion. I'm very happy that someone told the german how a 'real' Steelbook has to look like (front-, back-, inside-, and discartwork). Should be standard...