Premium Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Germany
RELEASE DATE: June 19, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): €99.99
ORDER: FNAC

attachment.php

attachment.php

La Carte cadeau Fnac pour l’achat du Blu-ray 3D™ (Blu-ray 3D™+ Blu-ray™+ Copie Numérique™) prévu en sortie fin 2013
Le livre de 184 pages : Man of Steel™ : dans les coulisses de l’univers légendaire de Superman™
Le T-shirt Man of Steel™
L’ édition Deluxe de la bande originale du film - Inclus 2 disques, un livret de 32 pages, 2 cartes postales et 1 sticker

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    149 KB · Views: 571
  • 02.png
    02.png
    165.1 KB · Views: 233
Last edited by a moderator:
im kinda not sure what just happened but i ordered it..... how and when will i receive as surely it carnt be out now due to the fact that its a new to cinema film..

But i have seen photos in this thread of peoples copies etc... :O

Im lost any help would be great.

I think i get it... do we receive everything but the Blu ray then get the blu ray at a later date???

im kinda not sure what just happened but i ordered it..... how and when will i receive as surely it carnt be out now due to the fact that its a new to cinema film..

But i have seen photos in this thread of peoples copies etc... :O

Im lost any help would be great.

I think i get it... do we receive everything but the Blu ray then get the blu ray at a later date???

You will get the box which comes with a voucher. You then have to redeem the voucher once the film is released.:)

Damn!
I bought the tshirt (8$), the book (35$) and the soundtrack (20$)... all these separated! Now I feel that I'm missing something...

Oh wait... no... still get money in my pockets since this kit is overpriced for us who are not in France ;)

Reactions: ash333
Damn!
I bought the tshirt (8$), the book (35$) and the soundtrack (20$)... all these separated! Now I feel that I'm missing something...

Oh wait... no... still get money in my pockets since this kit is overpriced for us who are not in France ;)

Ahh, you will still need the money in your pockets to buy the 3D Blu-ray to complete the kit...wait...not just the amaray but the SteelBook...oh...and still have money left over to buy a second set of everything! :hilarious::hilarious: