Premium Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Germany
RELEASE DATE: June 19, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): €99.99
ORDER: FNAC

attachment.php

attachment.php

La Carte cadeau Fnac pour l’achat du Blu-ray 3D™ (Blu-ray 3D™+ Blu-ray™+ Copie Numérique™) prévu en sortie fin 2013
Le livre de 184 pages : Man of Steel™ : dans les coulisses de l’univers légendaire de Superman™
Le T-shirt Man of Steel™
L’ édition Deluxe de la bande originale du film - Inclus 2 disques, un livret de 32 pages, 2 cartes postales et 1 sticker

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    149 KB · Views: 571
  • 02.png
    02.png
    165.1 KB · Views: 233
Last edited by a moderator:
Would have bought it but i dont think the movie was that great, iron man 3 was a better movie and more stuff for the buck...i intially didnt think much for the price if it would have a great movie, but unfortunately it isnt...

I already own all that stuff at the cost of £45. I think I will just wait for a 3D Steelbook

That is strange as the sticker on the CD states metal packaging, I wonder what it means?

The sticker should not be there, I got the UK soundtrack with the same sticker, but the metal packing is for the North American version only.

Reactions: Sigill
My Carde Cadeau does not take the code. Any idea what to do in this case?

I scratched the code and it says the code is not recognized or has been used before?! :angry:

My Carde Cadeau does not take the code. Any idea what to do in this case?

I scratched the code and it says the code is not recognized or has been used before?! :angry:

I am thinking you are putting the number in the wrong place... I did that when I started but now I got the hang of it.

Might be better to use google chrome for the translation I find it better that way.

Ill be doing another order by fnac tomorrow anyway so I could do some screenshot and show you where I placed my code for the 30 Euros.

Take care
John

It is not for the 30 Euros. This is done automatically.
I mean the code of the Carde Cadeau.

I typically do it this way and it worked always for me. But not with that Man of Steel Carde Cadeu which has a vlaue of 34,99€.

EDIT:
Or can it be only used this time for Man of Steel Blu Ray??

Yes. You can also enter your Carde Cadeaus to your Account credits and it does not work for me with this Man of Steel Carde...

Can you please make me a screenshot to show me where you are entering your Carde Cadeaus ?

It might really be the fact that this one is really only for MoS OR maybe it is only valid AFTER the release of the Bluray ?

Sorry I could not help you on this but maybe if you show me the screenshot I might "see" something that might help.

Take care
john

hmm but the card out of the man of steel box has to be put into the boxes from my screenshot. I don't think it will work like you are trying to do it . Im not sure but I always used mine like my screenshot...

I think or thought that what you are showing is where you would put your membership number from your yearly membership card ?!?

I might though be wrong as I don't really do too much ordering from fnac due to the complication of things. When I make an order I then use the card from the boxset. For example when I ordered my Man of Steel Boxsets I used my Card from the Avengers box and got a 30 Euro discount.

take care
John

T-1000 : it is too early for you to use your Carte Cadeau.
This has been made to cover the purchase of "Man of Steel blu-ray", so even if you will be able to use it for any other title, you will have to wait until this title becomes available for pre-order.

I think the code has not been validated by FNAC yet :thumbs:

T-1000 : it is too early for you to use your Carte Cadeau.
This has been made to cover the purchase of "Man of Steel blu-ray", so even if you will be able to use it for any other title, you will have to wait until this title becomes available for pre-order.

I think the code has not been validated by FNAC yet :thumbs:

According to Fnac, the voucher codes will be activated today.
There was a technical issue that is now resolved.

Reactions: T-1000 and bidou