Marvel Collector Corps (Discussion Thread) [Funko]

mlmaier84

EntrepreNINJA
Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
This statement was made by Brian Mariotti (President of Funko) last week about Marvel. It was made in the POP!s section of another forum by Mariotti himself.

"Keep your eyes on a special announcement coming directly from Marvel next week. Next week could one of the most epic weeks in the history of Marvel and Funko." -Brian Mariotti

Anyone have a guess as to what it is? What are you hoping for?

And the theme to Octobers box is....
E22327C4-3FC2-471D-A3FA-4D150C07CF74_zps5ggbgurq.jpg

Reactions: kaw
Any Guesses (or Wishes) of what Pops the Villains Oct Box will have?

With Venom on the front of the box... I'm hoping maybe they will do Carnage? or maybe the New Venom (Flash Thompson)?

I'm hoping for some Spider-Man villains Comic book versions only:

The comic book Green Goblin, Hob Goblin or Rhino would all be great choices IMO.

Desperate for a Green Goblin pop, mind you desperate for one on the glider in the air similar to Superman in the BvS pops @ SDCC.

Reactions: brap88 and kaw
@wyatt03 OH MAN! If they made Pops of all the characters from the Age of Apocalypse comic series back in the 90s... I would buy them all!!!
Blink! Sunfire! Rogue! Etc. It would be amazing.

TAXM%204.jpg

Reactions: wyatt03
@wyatt03 OH MAN! If they made Pops of all the characters from the Age of Apocalypse comic series back in the 90s... I would buy them all!!!
Blink! Sunfire! Rogue! Etc. It would be amazing.

TAXM%204.jpg
Mate there is so many great characters in that comic series, I would go broke buying them all. But boy would it be worth it [emoji106]

Reactions: kaw
I'm hoping for some Spider-Man villains Comic book versions only:

The comic book Green Goblin, Hob Goblin or Rhino would all be great choices IMO.

Desperate for a Green Goblin pop, mind you desperate for one on the glider in the air similar to Superman in the BvS pops @ SDCC.

Would love to see characters like Shocker and Mysterio too! or even Kingpin!

Reactions: pdbluray
Mysterio would make such a cool Pop.

Dear god thinking about all these characters etc you realise how much money pop could make releasing them all, and how broke we will all be, also where the fun do you put them all.

And to think DC and Stars wars will be getting sub boxes as well.

:( my wallet is crying.

Mind you the Marvel comics characters are prob the most colourful.

Reactions: brap88
Any Guesses (or Wishes) of what Pops the Villains Oct Box will have?

With Venom on the front of the box... I'm hoping maybe they will do Carnage? or maybe the New Venom (Flash Thompson)?

I don't think it will be Carnage just because someone put on one of the Facebook groups that Hot Topic is getting a Carnage and Anti-Venom exclusive POPs!!!

I'd love it to be a Hobgoblin or a Kraven the Hunter POP!!!

Quote from MCC on the Villains box:
"Pop! will be a character we've NEVER created before. Totally unique mold, not a re-paint. All new. Speculate away!"

It seems odd Venom is on the box when he was just done, even if it's unmasked, how about totally unreleased