Marvel Collector Corps (Discussion Thread) [Funko]

mlmaier84

EntrepreNINJA
Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
This statement was made by Brian Mariotti (President of Funko) last week about Marvel. It was made in the POP!s section of another forum by Mariotti himself.

"Keep your eyes on a special announcement coming directly from Marvel next week. Next week could one of the most epic weeks in the history of Marvel and Funko." -Brian Mariotti

Anyone have a guess as to what it is? What are you hoping for?

Junes amazing exclusive for marvel collector corp. DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILER IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW WHATS INSIDE OF IT YET. Please also note, according to sources and marvel, the June box for antman is CLOSED !
(
pic does not belong to me, taken from an ebay listing)

10363089_948345125189016_5004435329785655997_n.jpg

I cancelled the June Box. Maybe I will regret it :D Awesome idea is all I can say :thumbs:

But I think it will be like the Hulkbuster, its USA exclusive with the Marvel Collector Corps and in a few month it will get regular released over here

I cancelled the June Box. Maybe I will regret it :D Awesome idea is all I can say :thumbs:

But I think it will be like the Hulkbuster, its USA exclusive with the Marvel Collector Corps and in a few month it will get regular released over here

typically i would agree with funko mass releasing their items now all over the world but i do think the mcc pops will stay exclusives... Both funko and marvel came under huge fire after the hulkbuster fiasco, im leaning more towards funko understanding that these should stay exclusive to marvel.

typically i would agree with funko mass releasing their items now all over the world but i do think the mcc pops will stay exclusives... Both funko and marvel came under huge fire after the hulkbuster fiasco, im leaning more towards funko understanding that these should stay exclusive to marvel.

But Hulkbuster is already announced here for pre-order in shops. Release in August. Or did you mean AFTER they announced world wide release from Hullbuster they got under fire and will possibly not do this again?

But Hulkbuster is already announced here for pre-order in shops. Release in August. Or did you mean AFTER they announced world wide release from Hullbuster they got under fire and will possibly not do this again?
Pre-Order from where may I ask ?

Will be interesting to see if it will be the same version of HB to be released worldwide or a slight variant to get around the problem of exclusivity.

***update for the antman june box***

when funko/marvel is done fulfilling and shipping all current subscriptions for antman, if there are left over quantity (which im sure is highly likely) there will be an option to add on a june box(antman) to the august subscription. So folks, if you missed out please dont over pay as there will be a second chance at these

• Helpful Post
Reactions: monsterzebra
Got my MCC Box #2 today - and i love it! :D

Took some pics of the Funko Pop that's inside, you can check them out if you want to... :whistle:

FB_IMG_1435661521107.jpg

FB_IMG_1435661529015.jpg

FB_IMG_1435661532522.jpg

Anybody have any thoughts on what the Pop might be?

The box has Female Thor on it... so that is my first guess... But I haven't really be paying attention to the comics lately.
Anybody know much about Secret Wars? Any cool possible characters they might use?

Anybody have any thoughts on what the Pop might be?

The box has Female Thor on it... so that is my first guess... But I haven't really be paying attention to the comics lately.
Anybody know much about Secret Wars? Any cool possible characters they might use?
Dr. Doom or female Thor are my guesses.. :)

Just saw what is in this month's box!!!
Its pretty awesome if you are a Pop Fan!!! (I'll put everything in a spoiler tag below)

You get TWO Pops!!! Female Thor and Miles Morales Spider-man
A Pop! T-shirt with Secret wars characters on it
A Pop! Variant cover comic book
and more.

So this box is VERY pop focused which makes me happy!

Here is an unboxing video i found if you want to see whats all in it:

The T-Shirt Pop characters make me wonder if they will be making them as well? Hope so!

CCsw.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: pdbluray
OMG!!! I really must have the female thor she is amazing

But I don't get this so probably will never own it :(