Upcoming Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Season 7) [Disney+]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
11666313_920734781324704_5558865372828242077_n.jpg

From IMDb:
The missions of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division.

From Comic Book Resources, as of May 10, 2013:
This Fall, Joss Whedon will once again have a series on network television. "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.LD." pilot was ordered by ABC last August, and now various sources including Entertainment Weekly, IGN and SitcomcsOnline are reporting that ABC has all but publicly confirmed the pilot has been picked up to series.

Directed by "The Avengers" helmer Whedon and co-written by Whedon along with "Dollhouse" veterans Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen, the series spins out of the events of "The Avengers" and stars Clark Gregg, returning to his fan-favorite role as Agent Phil Coulson, and Marvel Universe newcomers Brett Dalton, Ming-Na-Wen, Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge and Chloe Bennet.

agents_of_shield_625.jpg

Attachments

• shield.jpg
    shield.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 488
  • agents_of_shield_banner_625.jpg
    agents_of_shield_banner_625.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 464
Last edited by a moderator:
I would really love for someone to release a steelbook for this, to go along with the Marvel films. I know it would probably be expensive, but I'd buy it.

The show had a slow start but quickly became one of my favourites. I just loved geeking out at all the hints to other characters and the little in-jokes with the Marvel films, and I love how they've tied them all together. I especially loved the cameo from Sif, because I love her and I don't think she gets nearly enough screen time in the Thor films.

Promo Shot for S2.

aos.jpg

Didn't think I would see Ward there... interesting.

More Images:
s_1410389328.jpg s_1410389335.jpg s_1410389342.jpgSHIELD_67233.jpg s_1410389350.jpg

Last edited:
I just started watching this show last week, binge watching it over the weekend. Tonight was a great episode to start off the season.

Tonight was a great episode to start off the season.

Wow. Tonight was fantastic! Really loved the new tone of the show. The flashback opening scene was great and Absorbing man was REALLY cool.

But only 1 thing bugged me plot wise...
On the Mission, Why was half the team left in the dark about stealing the Quinjet? doesn't really seems like something that needed to be kept secret. And if they had known, they probably would have stayed and helped find it (as it would be the easiest way to escape).

Anyways, just a minor complaint, overall a solid season premiere!

It's because half of the team were the mercenaries lead by Lucy Lawless, and the discussion of their loyalty was discussed prior to the op, rather openly.

IMHO, the series picked right up where it left off without dropping a beat. Looking forward to this season VERY much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ask
IMHO, the series picked right up where it left off without dropping a beat. Looking forward to this season VERY much.

Agreed. Really enjoyed the premiere. Thought it started Season 2 off right. I guess the initial reports are that ratings weren't too impressive. Hopefully that picks up, and we get a Season 3. For now, I'll just enjoy what they have in store for the rest of the season.

Reactions: vläd
Actually the ratings were upped just a hair by end of day today.

I would like to see them higher, but it is pretty much a niche TV series on a major network that survived a very cutthroat first season. That in itself is a minor miracle!

Really liking this season. It's been pretty solid so far. But i'm worried if it is going to last or not, its ratings are NOT good. Series Low last night :(

Image and Concept art for Mockingbird (Who made her first appearance on last nights episode):
agents-of-shield-mockingbird-adrianne-palicki.jpg agents-of-shield-mockingbird-concept-art.jpg

I thought Bobbi Morse was Awesome! She kicked some serious ass! :blackeye:

Reactions: ocielz