MEDIA MARKT Exkl. THOR Steelbook mit 30cm Helm- Limited auf 2000 stück!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
More information is here ....http://www.mediamarkt.de/musik-film-games/ps/thor/

Price is at 89 Euros. Shipping is for the USA 38 Euros !! It is very heavy - 2 KG

If your interested please state so here in Thread. Since I only have 7 left this will not be a first come first serve basis.

I will have preferences in this Groupbuy,

Take care

John

1. BluRayJunkie Paid w. Tip Shipped
2. bobino66 Paid w. Tip shipped
3. Horhay Contacted me !shipped
4. dinamite2 Paidshipped
5. chris93nyPaidshipped
6. manutd123 Paid with Tipshipped
7. Hard Core Paid w. Tipshipped
8. Me
9. Pud1804 Paid w. Tipshipped
10. os5889 Paid w. Tipshipped

RELEASE DATE IS THE 26.Sept.

Update 26. Sept- these are in hand, just have to find a big enough package to send them in....

Last edited:
Please do not write to me per PM . If you do not have enough Post to answer to this GB then im sorry i cannot help you.

Those "lucky" ones :hilarious::D on the list will recieve one.

I still have one slot that has not yet been determined.

Take care
John

Ive pre - ordered 2 more ...and as T-1000 stated there is no guarantee on my part to be able to supply as MM tends sometimes to be a ......

Anyway i have extended the list in the first Thread..... for 2 more slots....

Thanks for participating...

Take care
John

I will take one if any become available or if someone pulls out payment can be made Immediately, Or if anyone else can source one.

Last edited:
Hey John,

Since there seems to be a high demand for this one and there are some members who may not have had the chance to work with you in the past I can offer my spot to another member so they have the chance to participate. I've done several group buys with you and will surely do many more. So if there's someone else who wants a shot I will offer my spot on this one if John is ok with it.

Hey John,

Since there seems to be a high demand for this one and there are some members who may not have had the chance to work with you in the past I can offer my spot to another member so they have the chance to participate. I've done several group buys with you and will surely do many more. So if there's someone else who wants a shot I will offer my spot on this one if John is ok with it.

so can we all move down a spot, i would like to better my odds of getting one, by being 7th rather than 8th on the list ;)

Just a heads up , this money is due next week so please be prepared for an Invoice.

Thanks John

Ps. i can hardly wait to get my hands on this one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.