MEDIA MARKT Exkl. THOR Steelbook mit 30cm Helm- Limited auf 2000 stück!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
More information is here ....http://www.mediamarkt.de/musik-film-games/ps/thor/

Price is at 89 Euros. Shipping is for the USA 38 Euros !! It is very heavy - 2 KG

If your interested please state so here in Thread. Since I only have 7 left this will not be a first come first serve basis.

I will have preferences in this Groupbuy,

Take care

John

1. BluRayJunkie Paid w. Tip Shipped
2. bobino66 Paid w. Tip shipped
3. Horhay Contacted me !shipped
4. dinamite2 Paidshipped
5. chris93nyPaidshipped
6. manutd123 Paid with Tipshipped
7. Hard Core Paid w. Tipshipped
8. Me
9. Pud1804 Paid w. Tipshipped
10. os5889 Paid w. Tipshipped

RELEASE DATE IS THE 26.Sept.

Update 26. Sept- these are in hand, just have to find a big enough package to send them in....

Last edited:
Looks fantastic, thanks again John. Ps. It doesn't say, but i did tip ;)

Just noticed Sascha's post on his thread - 15 euros for shipping to UK?

Last edited:
Looks fantastic, thanks again John. Ps. It doesn't say, but i did tip ;)

Just noticed Sascha's post on his thread - 15 euros for shipping to UK?

Sorry overlooked that.
Yes it will be 15 Euros plus a few to cover the box and packaing supplies ..so just please hold on until i get everything situated :DGot alot going on.

Ill start getting these out tomorrow. Thrusday.

Take care
John

Sorry overlooked that.
Yes it will be 15 Euros plus a few to cover the box and packaing supplies ..so just please hold on until i get everything situated :DGot alot going on.

Ill start getting these out tomorrow. Thrusday.

Take care
John

:oohyeah::oohyeah:

So sorry i did not get around to packing these yesterday like i wanted. Anyway the following peoples Thor with Helm is packed and awaiting pickup , suppose to be today !! If not i will have to drive to the post office tomorrow morning...

Shipping for EU was 15 Euros . There is no packageing fee since i was able to get the packaging for free- it only costed me time and energy but no money.

Anyway just to say it took over 2 hours to pack these people there stuff..please please be so kind and tip generously on this work effort. It will be greatly appreciated.

EVeryone that is packed and awaiting pickup will recieve a seperat PM , please pay the shipping charge ASAP.

Thanks John

1. dinamite2
2. manutd123
3. Hard Core
4. Pud1804
5. os5889

The others will be packed tomorrow and will leave on Monday. Sorry about this but this is like i stated alot of work for me.

John

Thanks again EVERYBODY who has given generous tips for this GB...beleive me it was alot of work :) Im glad its basically over with....

So today the following packages left, i already sent out the tracking numbers.

1. BluRayJunkie
2. Chris93ny (still needs to pay the shipping cost)

Take care
John

Received mine today, well packed all safe and secure. Again a big thanks to you John :scat::scat::scat::scat::scat:

Received mine today also, very impressive packaging John, you are a star as always. Thanks so much.......:p

John, I got the item today, packaging was excellent and item in great condition.

I can't thank you enough, thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.