Release date: TBC, 2014
Purchase links:
Sainsbury's
Zavvi.com

10665655-1387216928-639645.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they do, missed out on lots!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i missed out on couple of things aswell... thats not a reason for throwing rereleases out otherwise we need no limitation at all, just upgrade the print if the stock went low and no steelbook ever will sell out again, unlimited stock for everything, thats what we aiming for right now and it will/would be the death for the whole market, nobody would buy them anymore just grab the cheaper amaray or wait for the bargain price drop. retailers just started to getting troubles shifting even 4k printruns because people know if its an success it will be reprinted anyway so there is no hurry to pick them up or why you think even big stores like zavvi or media markt etc starting to sell 1-2k printruns and promoting WEA? at the end we have to go back for more limitation or we will see no more steel releases at all, no retailer can afford holding a warehouse full of steels on a long term, they need to shift them quickly or it don't worth it and the only way to get them quick out the warehouse is a limited printrun to create an hype and this hype is getting overall lower and lower with every rerelease.

Reactions: 369 and jitstark
yeah im sure zavvi will adjust,we will see it from base and amazon soon too,side note damn man you have to be the post-less ninja's i've ever seen! 9 posts and a ninja? welcome aboard :scat:

Thank you for the welcome! Had to get the membership because I got addicted to collecting so quickly. :D

Will grab this when its released as i missed the first edition and i prefer the black backround :)

EDIT - Found the original Trilogy steelbook on ebay for £20 plus free shipping, gone with that instead :)

Last edited:
MIB 1st release from Play £29.99

I remember the play release going down to £17.99 which its all its worth and they need to add the 3D disc in also for men in black 3 incomplete package IMO.

I bought 1st edition from Play and paid £29.99.

I still think its a very unusual steelbook - embossed and debossed images and text which also has the gloss treatment on the bear metal steelbook. All 3 films included, ok maybe not all 3 are great but entertaining anyway.

I'm pretty sure that must be an error in the mock up. You would have imagined somebody would have picked this up and we would have some pictures by now. I think this is the silver version.