Purchase links:
Sainsbury's
Zavvi.com

10665655-1387216928-639645.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Order cancelled :angry:

A customer service advisor has sent you the following message:

Hello ,

I am really sorry to let you know that we have had to cancel Men in Black 1-3 - Steelbook Edition because our suppliers were unable to provide it.

I understand how disappointing this might be. We have tried other suppliers but we have not had any luck. We will be removing the item from our website as soon as possible.

If a charge has been taken for the order, then a refund will be requested upon cancellation and the money returned to your account within 3-5 working days.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Zavvi.com Customer Service Team

£12.99??? That's pretty cheap !! Sony has just put the steal in stealbook *knee slapper*

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

wait... it's been cancelled .. #%¥€ ME!!!

Mine's still showing "Awaiting stock pick" aswell.
I've had no cancellation notice or email as yet.Just seems odd,haven't these been knocking around for a while,I know the silver version is still around.
I'd ordered this as part of the offer last week and i've had one steel dispatched and the others are pre orders,so if this is cancelled then Zavvi can't alter the prices of the other items in the order or can they ???

Mine's still showing "Awaiting stock pick" aswell.
I've had no cancellation notice or email as yet.Just seems odd,haven't these been knocking around for a while,I know the silver version is still around.
I'd ordered this as part of the offer last week and i've had one steel dispatched and the others are pre orders,so if this is cancelled then Zavvi can't alter the prices of the other items in the order or can they ???

I have Godzilla reduced by £5.00 that will stay reduced even if they cant supply me with men in black steelbook

Even when you use a discount code on any order and even if it was spend over £50 for example
and you decide yourself to cancel part of an order which I have done in the past you still get any items still in your order at the reduced price

I Suspect Men in Black Steelbook was listed as available to order by mistake but I don't mind as much as it meant I got Godzilla at a cheaper price

Last edited:
Reactions: kolchaker
I have Godzilla reduced by £5.00 that will stay reduced even if they cant supply me with men in black steelbook

Even when you use a discount code on any order and even if it was spend over £50 for example
and you decide yourself to cancel part of an order which I have done in the past you still get any items still in your order at the reduced price

I Suspect Men in Black Steelbook was listed as available to order by mistake but I don't mind as much as it meant I got Godzilla at a cheaper price

Thanks,
yeah i'm not to bothered if it does get cancelled as it helped reduce the avengers and also the fiver off the godzilla :thumbs:

too bad they canceled this officially, but mine is still not canceled. i guess they gonna need days to cancel all the buys they had, seeing how cheap it went.
still pretty embarassing, they dont offer something to say sorry

On my zavvi order my is labelled as despatched??

Still not got mine :(

Last edited:
Received the 'We are aware that your order for the item(s) listed below has still not been sent and continue to work with our suppliers to get this to you as quickly as possible.' e:mail.

Probably inevitable but have my fingers crossed I don't get a cancellation.

Does the 'stock picking' email indicate they have charged my card? Right as well request to cancel if it's going to be stuck like this for five years :hilarious: