UK
Release date: TBC, 2014
Purchase links:
Sainsbury's
Zavvi.com

10665655-1387216928-639645.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would I not?

Awww, don't cry for Zavvi Snoo. I'm sure they can afford it.

Here's me thinking you were a right penny pincher after your little rant about waiting for X-Men 3 to become as cheap as possible before you would even consider buying it.

And yes, I want that £1.20 :p

Because they are not selling what's advertised!

Oh of course, it's about the principle isn't it? It's most definitely not about trying to get a bargain priced Steelbook at an even cheaper price because an opportunity has been sensed :rolleyes:

He wants that 1 pound 20! Duh :hilarious:

I pity those who are that desperate for a few pence :(

Why would I not?

Awww, don't cry for Zavvi Snoo. I'm sure they can afford it.

Here's me thinking you were a right penny pincher after your little rant about waiting for X-Men 3 to become as cheap as possible before you would even consider buying it.

And yes, I want that £1.20 :p

My intention is completely honourable, unlike your intention.

I pity those who are that desperate for a few pence :(

My intention is completely honourable, unlike your intention.

You must be pretty pitiful towards yourself then. I refer you again to your post regarding X-Men 3.

Why are you white knighting Zavvi? They are falsely advertising a product. Or are you doing it just to be argumentative?

You must be pretty pitiful towards yourself then. I refer you again to your post regarding X-Men 3.

Why are you white knighting Zavvi? They are falsely advertising a product. Or are you doing it just to be argumentative?

I think there's a huge difference between a 10% discount on a £12.99 Steelbook and a potential 50% discount on every single Fox wave title. As for 'white knighting', didn't you know? I work for Zavvi :rolleyes:

I'm pretty glad I don't have many dealings in the trade forum here. If the average forum member is ready to rip off a retailer for a couple of quid, I don't think I want to be dealing with those members. It's pretty funny how members constantly moan about Zavvi's dishonesty and tactics and then every so often a discussion like this pops up.

It's pretty funny how members constantly moan about Zavvi's dishonesty and tactics and then every so often a discussion like this pops up.

You mean you get what you give?

I'm done discussing it with you. And I'm also glad you don't bother with the trading forum. I'd hate to give someone like you money :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Guys, it's getting nasty again!!

You have to learn to tune out Snooloui's comments sometimes!! He can keep pushing all your buttons if you let him!! :p

I'm bowing out now before the mods come along and give me a telling off :p

Did you receive the original version complete with the embossing/debossing or is this a cheaper reprint??

I'm pretty sure it is just leftovers of the Play.com edition. A member at AV ordered through a merchant on Play a while back, the black artwork was displayed but they received the silver version. If it is was a reprint, I think it would be a lot more widespread.

I'm pretty sure it is just leftovers of the Play.com edition. A member at AV ordered through a merchant on Play a while back, the black artwork was displayed but they received the silver version. If it is was a reprint, I think it would be a lot more widespread.

It's just it's the '2nd release' that's mentioned in the description that's throwing me.

Maybe they had planned a 'black' 2nd release but it never happened??

I've stuck in an order anyway......

I think at the time I created the thread there was a little confusion over whether it was a new edition or not. I assumed that the black artwork meant it was a different edition. If someone who has received a copy from Zavvi in the last couple of days can confirm if it is indeed the same as the Play.com edition, then this thread can probably be merged.

Would be happier with debossed leftovers than a cheap, flat reprint.
Actually, for the price probably can't complain either way, just would like to know what I'm getting.