Sainsbury's
Zavvi.com

10665655-1387216928-639645.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still not got any Despatch notice yet
My Debit Card has pending Transaction

Status on Zavvi is still Awaiting Stock Pick

Zavvi Warehouse Order pick Staff time to wake up its in stock :p

Usually when I see My Debit Card has pending Transaction the status of an order changes to Awaiting Despatch

Men in Black will be around to the Warehouse to investigate :D

Has others who ordered got the same still have status awaiting stock pick instead of having Awaiting Despatch

Last edited:
I ordered yesterday. Then immediately afterwards I got cold feet and cancelled as I wanted to be sure what it actually was I was getting before I committed.

Then this morning I got an e-mail from Zavvi saying that they can't cancel as it's 'awaiting dispatch'. It's been like that for 24hrs now though :dunno:

Just had a look at my order status again there and the estimated dispatch date is 28/04!! 2 days from now!

WTF??

Last edited:
I caved and sent a query in. Despatch estimate was 8 days ago and my card has been charged so something should happen soon.

Regarding the cancellation, Zavvi are an absolute pain if you want to cancel. They'd rather you paid the postage to send it back for a refund :-/

Reactions: pmwhelan
I caved and sent a query in. Despatch estimate was 8 days ago and my card has been charged so something should happen soon.

Regarding the cancellation, Zavvi are an absolute pain if you want to cancel. They'd rather you paid the postage to send it back for a refund :-/

I've emailed the guy back and told him that surely the order can be cancelled if the item is not going anywhere for another 2 days!! :dunno: