Missing Your New Thread? - Important Note for New Traders and Existing Traders

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hello steelbook traders!

We've implemented a change in the way this forum allows new threads to be posted.

ANY NEW thread will now have to be approved prior to other traders seeing it.

Therefore, please keep in mind the following rules BEFORE posting your new thread for review.

We request that EACH member only has ONE trade thread. If you'd like a title change or other general cleanup, you can report the first post and request a moderator to assist with the changes.

We request that ANY new trader provider references from other forums or ebay such that other members can see a trading history from other locations.

Finally, a trading moderator MAY request that you alter your thread once approved to follow other trading rules.

Thread not approved yet?

Have you read and followed our simple trading rules?

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/steelbook™-trading-rules-guidelines-tips-with-helpful-links-must-read-for-new-members.7531/

Post a reply to this thread only if you have completed our suggestions and requirements and we'll get to you as soon as we are able.

Hopefully this small change will add another level of security for our long time traders in this forum! :thumbs:

Last edited:
Hey guys- may have misunderstood the rules and posted my sales thread in the wrong section. Would appreciate if you could take a look. Thank you! :)

Hi! I created a sales thread yesterday but didn’t add a reference. I’ve edited the thread just now to add my eBay profile as reference. Will this be okay or do I need to create a new thread? Thanks!

Hi! I created a sales thread yesterday but didn’t add a reference. I’ve edited the thread just now to add my eBay profile as reference. Will this be okay or do I need to create a new thread? Thanks!
That should be fine. Once a trading mod gets the chance they will look over the thread and approve it.:)

Reactions: DaneMB
Hi guys, made a sale thread yesterday, if I have missed something please let me know :)
Thanks

References per

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/steelbook™-trading-rules-guidelines-tips-with-helpful-links-must-read-for-new-members.7531/

Reactions: ZubS
Hi, I made a sales thread yesterday, if I need to change anything about it just let me know. Thanks again!