Missing Your New Thread? - Important Note for New Traders and Existing Traders

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hello steelbook traders!

We've implemented a change in the way this forum allows new threads to be posted.

ANY NEW thread will now have to be approved prior to other traders seeing it.

Therefore, please keep in mind the following rules BEFORE posting your new thread for review.

We request that EACH member only has ONE trade thread. If you'd like a title change or other general cleanup, you can report the first post and request a moderator to assist with the changes.

We request that ANY new trader provider references from other forums or ebay such that other members can see a trading history from other locations.

Finally, a trading moderator MAY request that you alter your thread once approved to follow other trading rules.

Thread not approved yet?

Have you read and followed our simple trading rules?

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/steelbook™-trading-rules-guidelines-tips-with-helpful-links-must-read-for-new-members.7531/

Post a reply to this thread only if you have completed our suggestions and requirements and we'll get to you as soon as we are able.

Hopefully this small change will add another level of security for our long time traders in this forum! :thumbs:

Last edited:
It usually takes some time until the trading moderator has had a chance to approve it. If it isn't done in the next couple of days report it and a moderator will look into it.

It usually takes some time until the trading moderator has had a chance to approve it. If it isn't done in the next couple of days report it and a moderator will look into it.

So, its now January 19th, it is still awaiting approval. How is the best way to report it?

This site seems to be really confusing :( Maybe its just me...

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
You are missing a number of required things to trade, including references. See our stickied posts for more info. When you have edited your thread and include the correct info, it will be approved.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/steelbook™-trading-rules-guidelines-tips-with-helpful-links-must-read-for-new-members.7531/

Thanks, at least I finally get the reason why this for sale post is in limbo. I've added the necessary reference (ebay user name, and link to feedback)...

I thought that i was above the required number of trades but some of the very old group buys are not logged so i've added my blu-ray.com feedback to my sales post. If a mod could check to see if thats ok i'd appreciate it.

You'll need to follow trading rules please before it's approved. :)

Too cryptic for me. I am not sure what rule is being broken this time.

I am still not certain, but is it because of the not more than one thread rule? I didn't read that before trying to make a new thread and I had made a new one because the old was many years old. Now that I have more than one, I clearly can't delete either of them myself. Assuming that is the issue, I moved the information in the thread I attempted to have approved to that old active one. Is that what you meant? Could I ask you to change the title of the thread to something more suitable such as "dv8mad's return to trading" thread or something?

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ily-trouble-clearance-sale.32034/#post-580988