Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 2, 2018
Purchase links: Zoom - Zavvi
Price: £24.99 (Zoom) - £23.99 (Zavvi)

8316194_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Confirmation these are at least gloss . . . shame about the lack of de-bossed titles though.

Pic of this one butterfly style showing cool, almost perfect wraparound design :thumbs: courtesy BR.com:-
img_5638-jpg-e08c155dc467e26b59e49c7ec3c75915-jpg.1035371

Last edited:
Yes, would have jumped on the Zoom deal - all 5 steelbooks for £80 or 16 quid each (sign up 10% off code doesn't work for me) - had there been de-bossing of titles.
As it stands, will wait for my price point of all 5 for £60 which will hopefully be achieved before the end of the year :watch:

Zavvi 10% discount works

Step 1
Add titles you want to purchase first to basket using this link

Step 2
Then close your web browser

Step 3
Then click this link
Step 4
Go to Basket
Then use code WELCOME346

Anybody looking to buy these five 4K steelbooks will not find them more competitively priced than from Zoom (offer is for "5 days only")
£12 each or £10.80 each after punching in SIGNUP10 (£54!)

I think its a good deal compared to what other places are selling for just annoying that new film is not a match or i bet these would fly out the door but im tempted still though for all 5. I maybe wrong but there ain't already another 5 matching set is there, obviously there is no matching set of all 6 not that I know of.
Just curious do these guys send them seperate like zavvi or asva bundle and whats your experience with them do they pack well and do they use local couriers or royal mail.

There will never be a complete matching set of this series until Tom Cruise dies because he will continue to make MI movies until they are no longer profitable. That's if they're still making steelbooks with physical media or even just digital codes by then.

So give in now or wait a lifetime.

I wonder if the same will happen with the Avatar sequels over the next few years.

Just curious do these guys send them seperate like zavvi or asva bundle and whats your experience with them do they pack well and do they use local couriers or royal mail.
I'll let you know - hopefully before the end of next week.
========================================================
Sent out yesterday . . . arrived today the 6/11/18 (TNT HOME EXPRESS 24):-
Single wall cardboard box - H:15 cms / W: 24cms / D: 17cms
5 steelbooks wrapped in heavy duty "AirPlus" bubblewrap + double layer of same placed on top of steels to fill the cavity.

Last edited:
There will never be a complete matching set of this series until Tom Cruise dies because he will continue to make MI movies until they are no longer profitable. So give in now or wait a lifetime..
A good deal is a good deal is a good deal.
Apart from that, a it's a great deal.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian