The Netherlands
Release date: December 3, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE

01-379170.jpeg

02-379170.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched it IN 3D at my local cineworld! Thats the only way to see it, absolutely stunning film. Hoping we see a Czech/Asian version thats 3D/2D only!

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW
Just watched it IN 3D at my local cineworld! Thats the only way to see it, absolutely stunning film. Hoping we see a Czech/Asian version thats 3D/2D only!

I thought this morning that I'm sure I'm seeing this in 3D, and so I am!!

Therefore was hoping this might include the 3D version (including both 3D and 4K may just about justify the price) but it doesn't seem to.

Therefore I'll wait for 3D.

Therefore was hoping this might include the 3D version (including both 3D and 4K may just about justify the price) but it doesn't seem to.

I asked HMV about the inclusion of 3D in this edition on Twitter but it's only the standard BD that it comes with. As I said in my Tweet, it seems silly not to include it with it being the first 3D entry into the series. You would've thought they would try and push it because of that. Can't even see any of the standard versions that include 3D

Reactions: JayWhit

Does seem strange that there is no standard 3D version yet, as usually Paramount do tend to release 3D discs

Does seem strange that there is no standard 3D version yet, as usually Paramount do tend to release 3D discs

I remember Paramount released two steelbooks for the most recent Transformers movie. I think Zavvi had the 4k while HMV had the 3D. I can't remember if they were both announced at the same time or one later than the other. Still, it gives a bit of hope that they might come out with a 3D steelbook with another retailer, and hopefully at a lower price.

• Thanks
Reactions: JayWhit
I remember Paramount released two steelbooks for the most recent Transformers movie. I think Zavvi had the 4k while HMV had the 3D. I can't remember if they were both announced at the same time or one later than the other. Still, it gives a bit of hope that they might come out with a 3D steelbook with another retailer, and hopefully at a lower price.

I thought they were announced pretty much at the same time.

Hope this does get a 3D release (even on amaray) as saw this today in 3D and is definitely the best way to watch it

Reactions: IamIroningMan
Wow..... what can I say. Just saw this at the Imax in Nottingham. This is crying out for a 3d disc. The 3d in this is amazing. One of those times that it does enhance the film.I hope they decide to bring out the 3d. I really don't want to have to buy both separately.

I thought they were announced pretty much at the same time.

Hope this does get a 3D release (even on amaray) as saw this today in 3D and is definitely the best way to watch it

Yeah, with all the positive comments here about the quality of the 3D, they clearly must have invested enough into it so a 3D release is surely inevitable (amaray at the very least). If there is no 3D steelbook for this, that would be a shame.

@rschiks
We are not meant to post links to BD site ;)
Mention BD forum site and contents of a subject posted yes by a member but the not the actual links to a thread on BD

@digitalbabe @Wreck
Does the HDN forum rule still apply about posting links of other web forums

Blu-ray has expected release date October/November subject to change
There is no details yet of a 3D release in any country at the moment

Reactions: Noodles
@rschiks
We are not meant to post links to BD site ;)
Mention BD forum site and contents of a subject posted yes by a member but the not the actual links to a thread on BD

@digitalbabe @Wreck
Does the HDN forum rule still apply about posting links of other web forums

Blu-ray has expected release date October/November subject to change
There is no details yet of a 3D release in any country at the moment
No problem. No harm intended.

Reactions: paulboland
Now we are talking !!!! ...... This 4K disc should be something really special when it's released.
According to the bits they have spoken with the director and he confirms we will be getting the IMAX presentation on 4K UHD.
Could this be the new REFERENCE disc on the format ?

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76