Monsters Inc (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection #6) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 17th, 2014
Purchase link: Monsters Inc 3D (sold out)
Price: £20.99
Note:
The others:
Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10864600-1385053395-322752.jpg

10864600-1385053395-322844.jpg

10864600-1385053395-322953.jpg

Last edited:
Mine has just been sent :D

I can't afford to get every Disney Collection steel, but I'm trying to get all the Pixar's (it helps that they don't sell out immediately)

Hopefully this turns out nice, just wish the back wasn't silver.

Mine dispatched too. MU came yesterday too, don't mind the looks. Could be better, could be worse. I'm more interested in collecting all the zavvi pixar ones.

Changing release days is NOT good service. It's unprofessional. Good service includes being consistent and forthright. As much as Steelbook collecting is an awesome hobby it is also considered an expense, much as your monthly bills would be. So, if you plan your expenses out by a promised schedule it can cause real complications if that schedule is not adhered to. If my auto insurance debited my payment out a week early and I wasn't expecting it that would be an issue for me and they would hear about it.

Luckily, I have yet to run into a problem on Zavvi but that's mostly because I expect the unexpected with them. That shouldn't be the case. Between this and their lack of payment flexibility, it's costing them customers.

On a lighter note, I'm stoked that my Monsters Inc. is on it's way. I was getting tired of waiting for the Best Buy version to drop to a reasonable price. Now I just need an Incredilbes...

Reactions: PoisonClan
Changing release days is NOT good service.

They haven't changed the release date.

:hilarious:

It's either that... ooooorrrrr... maybe they just want to minimize cancellations as much as possible so they charge/dispatch as soon as they can. :thumbs:

So you would rather they charged on release date and the Steelbook arrived a week later than normal? Personally I would rather have it before the release date and this being dispatched today means it should arrive before the weekend which is welcome news for many UK collectors.

My postman doesn't come till around 13:00 so I won't know if I have it until then. Anybody else got any updates?

Whenever Zavvi ship a steelbook on a Wednesday, it arrives Saturday, but since they shipped this on Tuesday, I mathematically expect it today? No?