Monsters University (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection #2) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: November 25th, 2013
Price: £23.99
Buy Link: Monsters University LIVE!!
The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10831199-1378486144-283787.jpg

10831199-1378486218-420282.jpg

10831199-1378486201-127193.jpg

10831199-1378486183-979116.jpg

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 374
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 413
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 404
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 403
Last edited by a moderator:
I think you got that last post reversed. It shoud read......

There's only one thing more annoying than people constantly posting about Zavvi's so called 'tactics' and that's Zavvi 'updating their listings' every 5 minutes!!!

better that way, than overselling stuff

Just don't fall for the tactics. Let's look at this realistically, is this a classic like Finding Nemo? Not really it's just a fairly good sequel. Is it worth the asking price? 1 disc, bare bones release in a steelbook, pretty much a rip-off if you ask me. Will this be a worldwide exclusive? Not really as it looks as if Germany will get the same artwork and a 3D disc.
Are you fed up seeing the other countries getting a better deal and not being taken advantage of? Well that's a yes from me, how about you?

Just don't fall for the tactics. Let's look at this realistically, is this a classic like Finding Nemo? Not really it's just a fairly good sequel. Is it worth the asking price? 1 disc, bare bones release in a steelbook, pretty much a rip-off if you ask me. Will this be a worldwide exclusive? Not really as it looks as if Germany will get the same artwork and a 3D disc.
Are you fed up seeing the other countries getting a better deal and not being taken advantage of? Well that's a yes from me, how about you?

100% agree :thumbs:

Reactions: Dino Last
I've been MIA for the last few days and was hoping to come on here and find this available for pre-order at a decent price, but £24 for a barebones release... what a huge disappointment. :(

Moved a bunch of posts to the Zavvi retailer thread. Once again guys if you want to discuss Zavvi can you do it in the retailer thread here. Can we keep this thread to discussion of the Steelbook.

Reactions: paddytom and BDDB
Maybe a price review?!?
*crosses fingers*

Hoping so too. These £20+ Disney releases are getting so tiresome...I don't collect Disney blu-rays but the ones I've considered I've never got as they're always overpriced. I did get TRON: Legacy and the Toy Story boxset but only when they were both bargains, and used the Disney points to get Monsters, Inc. on blu-ray for free! Guess that's the benefit...but still, £24 not worth it, even though I did enjoy this film and probably would but it at some point.

Never have seen print run numbers....could be sold out, with cancellations showing up here and there
I actually hope it is as i bought a few :)

no shame :hilarious:

thought I pre ordered but actually didnt. But oh well. Theres a 100% chance to order again soon.

I very much doubt this Is sold out. Zavvi are probably having a stock check and will be back up in the next few days, little mermaid and jungle book both sold out in a matter of days and was back up shortly after and theyre both still up now.