Monsters University (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection #2) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: November 25th, 2013
Price: £23.99
Buy Link: Monsters University LIVE!!
The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10831199-1378486144-283787.jpg

10831199-1378486218-420282.jpg

10831199-1378486201-127193.jpg

10831199-1378486183-979116.jpg

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 372
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 412
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 402
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 401
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm starting to warm to this artwork to be honest. If they just move Mike down like suggested in a earlier post and add the title on the spine I'm happy with it.

I agree,but I think its because Zavvi is doing a Pixar steelbook series,this being No.2 of 5. The first version 4000 copy edition,which has sold out,had a Mike holding a larger flag,rather than the more general limited edition where the flag is slightly cut off.

I really like the bog standard amaray art with all the characters stood on the front. The colours would look superb in steel if they went with that cover, reminiscent of the UP balloons :D

Reactions: Flloydo
I agree,but I think its because Zavvi is doing a Pixar steelbook series,this being No.2 of 5. The first version 4000 copy edition,which has sold out,had a Mike holding a larger flag,rather than the more general limited edition where the flag is slightly cut off.

This is the same edition that was up a couple of months ago. It never sold out it was taken down.

OUCH! I don't like the artwork enough to pay that kind of money for this. Plus it's released too close to Christmas... I'd rather use the £24 paying for someone's Xmas present.

Reactions: jitstark and vurt
Finally caved in and pre ordered this alongside the US Amaray release, seeing as no release will have both the 3D disc and the 2nd bonus disc. Expensive, but for such a great release like this.

UK Blu-Ray 2D has 2 discs
Disc 1 Film
Disc 2 Extras Bonus Disc

UK Blu-Ray 3D has 3 Discs
Disc 1 Film 3D
Disc 2 Film 2D
Disc 3 Extras Bonus Disc

UK Zavvi Steelbook
Listed a 1 Disc only
unless its a mistake and it is 2 Discs

USA 2D Version has 3 Discs
Disc 1 Film
Disc 2 Extras Bonus Disc
Disc 3 DVD
Digital Copy

USA 3D Version has 4 Discs
Disc 1 Film 3D
Disc 2 Film 2D
Disc 3 Extras Bonus Disc
Disc 4 DVD
Digital Copy

Zavvi need to let us know if we are getting the Bonus Extras Disc all other releases in UK and USA are getting

Last edited:
I messaged them on facebook;

Me; https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/38376/
Any chance you've seen this? Can we have a word of confirmation whether or not you will consider changing the artwork. Thank you for your help :)

Zavvi; Thank you for your message.
I am sorry however I am unable to advise if the artwork will change or not as this will be down to our suppliers.
I am sorry.
If you have any other issues please do ask as I will be available to assist.
Many thanks,
Chris

Looks like theres little chance then that the artwork will be changed considering its the same for each country :( Ohwell

Last edited by a moderator:
Well. I missed out on Finding Nemo and this has a sucktastic cover so it looks like I'll be saving money when it comes to this Pixar collection.