Notes:

attachment.php

Other pics:

Attachments

• Moon-DE.jpg
    Moon-DE.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 533
Last edited by a moderator:
Love this movie... absolutely hate the cover...

Disappointed :(. Hopefully this puts Moon in the limelight and maybe Zavvi will pick it up and give us something nice like they did with Taxi Driver, The Town, Argo, The Prestige, The Goonies, etc. I'd love the original poster art with (de)bossing, no actor names, and a glossy finish!

Last edited:
Reactions: MrKrabs2013
All of the movie look old, so for Moon (2009) to be there, it just seems strange. Who knows...

yeah it's a bit strange but not as strange if it would be really man of violence. its a crime/thriller and have nothing to do with a sci-fi wave. it would be also the first steelbook release whee they not using the german movie title, (extremly strange cuz they did used the german title for wizards on the exact same wave?) i dont believe it.

yeah it's a bit strange but not as strange if it would be really man of violence. its a crime/thriller and have nothing to do with a sci-fi wave. it would be also the first steelbook release whee they not using the german movie title, (extremly strange cuz they did used the german title for wizards on the exact same wave?) i dont believe it.

On the bright side? If it is Moon (2009), then that's ok with me. Moon is great.

Reactions: jonnie123
koch media has only one film called moon in his filmlist
and this is the 2009 movie with sam rockwell.
i wait for a steelbook and now this ugly artwork :(
i hope they change the artwork

Do we know what the backs of these are like? At such a cheap price for 2000 print run I'm not feeling too hopeful

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Scratch that just found ebay listing with pics of front and back. Back isn't clean, printed German text all over it. And the photo of the front isn't doing it any justice. I really want to want this steelbook :(

limited 2k? what happened with the other 2k, cuz don't think it will pop out somewhere else with the german titles etc?