Notes:

attachment.php

Other pics:

Attachments

• Moon-DE.jpg
    Moon-DE.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 533
Last edited by a moderator:
I so want this in steelbook form but this is looking diabolical to me :( Going to stick it out and hope it gets a better release.

I am so impressed with this design. Hope the uk get it too. I've never seen this art before and think it's really cool

Ok, that back cover does it for me. I wanted a steelbook for Moon so long and this is the best they've got. NO WAY I'M BUYING THAT!

saw it today and gave it a miss. it don't look that bad in flesh but i gues this will getting a better treatment some where else. well but i grabbed the other titles from the wave since they will most likely never getting a re-release elsewhere.

Jesus that is terrible. Just give us a nice matte steelbook made to look like Gerty with a bit of embossing and a gloss screen featuring his smiley face.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Quite like the approach they've taken with the art on the front. The back could use some work, but wouldn't mind adding this to my collection.

Love the film and quite like the concept of the image for this steelbook but the colours are all wrong. Keywords are Space and Moon this looks like Desert and Sun.

If they wanted the backlit effect with that pose, they should have gone with this poster:

moon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: