UK
Release date: October 13th, 2014
Purchase Link: Zavvi
Price:
£12.99

Re-Release
Release Date:
July 31st ,2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live from around 6pm UK time on Saturday July 1st 2017)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 1000 Units

moon.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 58,098
Last edited by a moderator:
@Noodles Really happy with it. Dont know why all the hate.

UK - Moon
Thanks for the pics - that actually looks much nicer with the silver lines around him instead of what looked like white shown in Sony's preview pic.

I still think it's not the best artwork they could have used for the front, but definitely looks better than I expected it to between that and Gloss.
If it's still in stock next time I get a 10% discount code from Zavvi I'll likely pick it up, the reason I'm not at the moment is because they advertised £12.99 as a time limited price and I'm not willing to support dodgy marketing ploys.

Last edited:
Oh sweet its region free. Makes me even more excited to get it! (yeah I should invest in a region free player...just don't have space in my room lol)

that actually looks much nicer with the silver lines around him instead of what looked like white shown in Sony's preview pic.
Definitely. The front is surprisingly sharp, I'm much more impressed with it than I expected to be, and it's the shine-through that puts it over the top.

I wasn't delerious about the artwork on the back but the front and inside art is very nice indeed!
Yeah, the choice for the back isn't bad per se, but certainly unremarkable, especially considering everything they had to choose from. But overall, I'm very happy with this one, it would have been an easy task to drop the ball, and expecting less from Zavvi wouldn't have been unreasonable, but this turned out to be one of their better releases of the year IMO. So nice to see something from them without the usual embossed title/border for a change.

• Informative
Reactions: MrBMT
I was about to report that I had finally received a mint copy of this at the third time of asking! However, having now opened it and removed the j-card, I have discovered a small dent on the reverse side! I don't think it's bad enough to demand yet another replacement, but it's still somewhat annoying and frustrating nonetheless...

My first copy was dented behind the J card too, but the replacement was a mint copy.

If its not bad enough for a replacement @Doctor maybe see if Zavvi will offer a discount?