Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: December 2015

00.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my order in, I have the quarter slip sealed and can't wait for the lenti to be able to open that one and actually look at the steelbook properly. It will be a beauty for sure

Moulin Rouge is one of my most favourite movies ever!!

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Holy crap, Kevin already closed the one-click GB! These went way faster than I thought they would. But I also thought he'd have a lot more copies for the GB.

Given the success of the Quarter Slip versions and the anticipation for the Lenticular versions, these were always going to be snapped up very quickly, which is why most of us were there, ready and waiting for when the GB opened.

The Steelbooks are works of art and with all of the trappings of the Lenticular editions, they will be much sought after.

So glad as well that Blu-ray Forum doesn't slow down and grind to a halt whenever there's a popular GB, as frequently happens here.

Can't wait to have these in hand.

Given the success of the Quarter Slip versions and the anticipation for the Lenticular versions, these were always going to be snapped up very quickly, which is why most of us were there, ready and waiting for when the GB opened.

The Steelbooks are works of art and with all of the trappings of the Lenticular editions, they will be much sought after.

So glad as well that Blu-ray Forum doesn't slow down and grind to a halt whenever there's a popular GB, as frequently happens here.

Can't wait to have these in hand.

I was the fourth one in :p. Highest I've ever been in a GB list. Their site runs a hell of a lot faster than this one has been lately (HDZeta Mad Max GB here was almost Nova-slow).

Does Kevin give out the lowest numbers to the people who are highest on the list, or do all the low numbers go to the VIPs, regardless of where they might be on the list? Or is it all random?

Reactions: C.C. 95
I was the fourth one in :p. Highest I've ever been in a GB list. Their site runs a hell of a lot faster than this one has been lately (HDZeta Mad Max GB here was almost Nova-slow).

Does Kevin give out the lowest numbers to the people who are highest on the list, or do all the low numbers go to the VIPs, regardless of where they might be on the list? Or is it all random?

In my experience, with the numbers I've received, it's random.

However, it is a fact that the 1 clicks are the first xxx of the total run. So, in theory, getting the 1 click of this will mean that you'll automatically get a lowish number from the first xxx of the run, but as to how low it will be, will be random.

Hope that makes sense.

Reactions: adarkcorner

I was the first one on the one-click ! :p Also the highest i've ever been in a GB list :D

the GB for this as very smooth! got in! its been a while since i got a blufans steelbook, i missed the other release coz i wasnt sure to get it since i have the iron pack n i love it but this one is so nice as well, its worth it he double dip! ...

If anyone missed the 1 click, they can always just get 1 of each on their individual GBs.
Thanks for the heads up as I had missed the one click as I as bot a member.

I have joined and signed up for this and for the Romeo and Juliet steelbook individuals.

Fingers crossed now that I will be able to join the GB and be able to obtain both these steelbooks:thumbs: