Nanjing, China
Release date: December 2015

00.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask if they can give you the same numbers if you are a regular buyer

If you get the one click I believe you are guaranteed the same number, if individual I think it's up to chance... I got in on the Blufans Mini GB for leftovers a month or two ago and there were very few 1/4 slips left for R+J and MR, but I still got the same numbers for those. I think they try to match numbers if at all possible.

If you mean getting all the same numbers like FilmArena I don't think that's possible with BluFans even if you are a regular, but it might be... Not sure there.

This is a fantastic looking steelbook but I have no interest in this film and I'm not one for ordering releases when I don't like the film even though some can have amazing steelbooks

I only requested a copy in the GB for Romeo and Juliet Steelbook which is also fantastic looking steelbook because that film I like and don't already have it on Blu-ray so steelbook is a bonus

• Thanks
Reactions: snooloui
If you get the one click I believe you are guaranteed the same number, if individual I think it's up to chance... I got in on the Blufans Mini GB for leftovers a month or two ago and there were very few 1/4 slips left for R+J and MR, but I still got the same numbers for those. I think they try to match numbers if at all possible.

If you mean getting all the same numbers like FilmArena I don't think that's possible with BluFans even if you are a regular, but it might be... Not sure there.

my chappie/mi5/kingsman/american sniper and my lego one click have the same numbers :thumbs: but maybe that was just luck, lets see what numbers i get for this and Pixels etc

Thanks for the heads up as I had missed the one click as I as bot a member.

I have joined and signed up for this and for the Romeo and Juliet steelbook individuals.

Fingers crossed now that I will be able to join the GB and be able to obtain both these steelbooks:thumbs:
I would PM K
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Gorgeous wonder what the RJ looks like
image.gif

Thank you to everyone who provided helpful information with regards the possibility of joining the GB on the other site.:thumbs:

I have joined and paid for both the Moulin Rouge and Romeo and Juliet steelbooks.

Can not wait for these as they are both fantastic films and from all the positive reviews and the photographs of the 1/4 slips they are works of art :happy:

Thank you to everyone who provided helpful information with regards the possibility of joining the GB on the other site.:thumbs:

I have joined and paid for both the Moulin Rouge and Romeo and Juliet steelbooks.

Can not wait for these as they are both fantastic films and from all the positive reviews and the photographs of the 1/4 slips they are works of art :happy:

The lentis will just complement them even further :woot:

I'm more than happy with the 1/4 slips for this and SIL from BFs... the lenti on both are okish and really cover the beauty of this release, the steelbook itself!

I'm a massive fan of BF and been buying everything the release right from day 1 but have recently decided not to double dip on their own releases and to maybe skip their OAB titles.