Movie Style - SteelBook retailer thread [France]

bidou

Premium Supporter
Aug 26, 2010
Lyon, France
logo.jpg

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen ! :D

I would like to let you know that I am part of a really nice project, here in France, about a new e-company. It is called Movie Style, and is specialized in national and international sales of French Steelbooks, Star Metalpaks, Ironpacks and Viva Metal Cases (even if these last two have never been released in France so far ).

Movie Style will do its best to offer a large range of Steels.
It will be possible to pre-order each new release, and we will concentrate our efforts to propose many older releases too.

Of course, each sale will be concluded according to the French Tax System : the French VAT (19.6%) won’t be applied to people outside the European Union.

Moreover, be sure we will do our best to offer the lowest shipping costs for any destination. We are working hard at this time with the french postage company to find out the better price ! Packages over 2 kg are still on negotiation at this time. We hope to be in a position to put this shipping method into service in the next few days. Anyway, we are already able to fulfill any order below 2 kg.

Since the beginning of this project, a special effort is made on the packaging, in order to be sure that everyone will receive a mint Steel. At this point, I can say that every Steelbook sent by Movie Style will be bubble-wrapped and individually packed in a cardbox. Please have a look to our packaging method.

Movie Style is also thinking about us, meticulous collectors, and is working on two really nice transparent slipcovers for G1 and G2 Steels. They will offer a perfect protection for every Steelbooks (no Jumbos so far, but perhaps one day…), Ironpacks, Viva Metal Cases and Star Metalpaks on our shelves !

Movie Style will also be a complete and bilingual source of information for any French release, new or older, exclusives or not, with pictures, languages, subtitles, and so much more… We want to create a serious, complete and interesting area for this passion we all share. Thank you very much for your interest !

A last thing. We feel very concerned about the difficulties each of us encounter to obtain a store exclusive Steelbook (FNAC exclusive, Virgin exclusive, Auchan exclusive, etc...). Movie Style will do its best to offer a simple way for each of you to acquire some copies of these precious exclusives for the most decent price :D

Movie Style is happy to offer an alternative way to order it online.

To avoid any administrative trouble, these exclusive steelbooks won't be directly sold on mov-style.fr, but it is possible for anyone to contact us via PM.

You can order as many copies as you need.
All necessary instructions will be done once your email received.

Of course, the same goes for any future exclusive release : do not hesitate to approach us for any french store exclusive : FNAC Expendables 2, etc...

By the way, a few older or actual store exclusive steelbooks are still available in our stocks (a very few number of copies for each of them). Please contact us for more info via a PM here !

Do not hesitate to talk about this offer around you :)

Movie Style has already opened a few days ago !

www.mov-style.fr/en/

Last edited by a moderator:
For everyone who wants to order the FNAC exclusive jumbo steelbook Brave (release date : December 1st) :

Movie Style is happy to offer an alternative way to order it online. :)

To avoid any administrative trouble, these exclusive steelbooks won't be directly sold on mov-style.fr, but it is possible for anyone to contact us to the following address : [email protected]

You can order as many copies as you need.
All necessary instructions will be done once your email received.

Of course, the same goes for any future exclusive release : do not hesitate to approach us for any french store exclusive : FNAC Expendables 2, etc...

By the way, a few older or actual store exclusive steelbooks are still available in our stocks (a very few number of copies for each of them) : Snow White and the Huntsman (FNAC), Green Lantern (FNAC), Dark Shadows (FNAC), Conan 3D (FNAC), The adventures of Tintin (Auchan), Avengers (Auchan), Green Hornet (Carrefour), Once upon a time in the West (FNAC), Expendables (Gibert Joseph). Please contact us for more info : [email protected] !

Do not hesitate to talk about this offer around you :)
Thank you very much for your interest !

Reactions: zoneism
This morning I made an order of Hellboy 2 and asked them look over the steelbook before shipment. Well I was surprised not only did they reply back soon after but took the time to take photos of the steelbook in hand. They we're completely honest of the sb's condition also noted it was they're last copy. I believe this site could very well be an alternative to FNAC. Personally I think other members should give this site a chance.

Yep !! its TRUE !!,

no need to mess around with any French members any more !!

this site is awesome !!, got opics of 2 x Rebelle fnacs & invictus fnac & shipping cartons !!

way too easy !!!

put my Order in dfor the expendables II fnac & Bourne fnac aswell ~ no more stress from La Franchaise ;)

awsome site guys !!!!

Reactions: bidou
Thanks guys :)

That's true that Movie Style is offering now a new way to pre-order FNAC (and Virgin, Auchan, Carrefour, etc...) exclusive steelbooks without going through their website.

A simple mail to Movie Style's webmaster ([email protected]), and you can pre-order any number of FNAC exclusive Expendables 2, or Bourne Legacy... You will benefit from our packaging conditions, our shipping costs, and each copy will be chosen in store !

Thank you very much once again !

Movie Style is happy to offer an exclusive reduction coupon for all Ninjas !

15% off reserved to you on our Protective Slipcases for G1 or G2 steelbooks :scat:

This coupon can be used until next Wednesday, 19th !

Just enter the code : HIDEFNINJASLEEVE15 when you validate your basket !

Thanks for your interest !

G1 protective slipcovers : here
G2 protective slipcovers : here

Reactions: Horhay
just wanted to say thansk JC for Movie Style package arrived today and every thing was PERFECT !!

allso wanted to "thanks" for Slip Covers !! these are actually very good indeed !!

I put some on some of my coveted steelz and I caunt even see them :drool:

well done mate :thumbs:

caunt wait for next Order to arrive :D

just wanted to say thansk JC for Movie Style package arrived today and every thing was PERFECT !!

allso wanted to "thanks" for Slip Covers !! these are actually very good indeed !!

I put some on some of my coveted steelz and I caunt even see them :drool:

well done mate :thumbs:

caunt wait for next Order to arrive :D

Hey Daz !

Thanks for your feedback, I am happy you received a perfect parcel !
I hope to see you soon on www.mov-style.fr !

Many thanks mate !

I received a well packaged "2012" steelie. I have wanted this one for a while. Thanks for the good work.

Thanks for the feedback, and happy that your steelbook has arrived safe and sound :)

Don't hesitate to leave a comment on the product you bought on Movie Style, here. We are always willing to improve our products and services !

Thanks once again for your confidence

Bidou

TTC = Toutes Taxes Comprises = Price including VAT
HT = Hors Taxes = Price without VAT

The VAT is not due by anyone outside the European Union. So you pay the price "HT" since you are located in Canada ;)

Reactions: FanOfGaming
Just placed my first Order at Movie-Style with four Steelbooks. Left a comment that it would be great if they check the Steelbooks if they are in mint condition. The shipping costs with 12,20€ are okay. I'm very excited and if there won't be problems with this order I think that I will do some preorders :D

PS: I was wondered that the faster shipping method (3-8 days for 12,20€) was cheaper than the slow method (7-14 days for 15,60€). Is that correct?

Last edited: