NBA On-Going Thread Chat

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Who you rootin' for?

Spurs, Thunder or Clippers would be fine by me.

Also wouldnt mind Lebron and Bosh finally getting a ring ... tho I like rootin for underdogs a bit more.

I guess I gotta ultimately go for the "retirement home" Spurs vs. the Clips since Im from Texas ... but I wouldnt be butt hurt if the Clips did come back and take the series ... but they got owned last night.

Steph Curry is freaking phenomenal! Golden State let the game get out of their grip though.

I am hoping Chicago do everyone a favor and LeHeat down again. Pure heart man, gotta give it to them. You guys think Rose will come back during this series? I mean he hasn't played all year, seems hard to believe he will comeback in good form.

yeah that San An game wascrazy awesome to watch.

steph is great but they need to stop letting him drive in.

Lots of heart from the Bulls but I suspect Heat take tonights game

Being a spurs fan, I am really concerned about their ability to drop 3 pointers on a regular basis. I say run them off that 3 line. Has also been said that Leonard did a great job guarding Steph Curry ( Pure Shooter ). Lets see if he bothers him that much tonight

I just sense it that it's not going to be a good series for the Spurs. They don't adjust anything at all in defending Curry. It looks like Warriors control the series even for game 1 when they lost. Otherwise it's 2-0 for Warriors. Derrick Rose has not been played at all in the regular season. You just can't show up like that in the playoffs. He's not ready to play for the Championship games. I'm rooting for the Grizzlies will cruise to the WCF. Thunder depends too much on Durant. I would love to see Grizzlies playing Warriors. Totally two different styles. :scat:

It woudlnt surprise me to see Warriors win and I've alwys had a soft spot for warriors since Baron davis days (albeit that isnt that long ago)

but still going with Spurs in this series but they are showing their age .... throw in TMAC I wanna see what he can do. ;p

overall tho Idk who i want to win .... thunder or heat i guess.

Rockets is always and forever will be my #1 team.

Anyone but the Heat, bunch of flopping Divas. Did anyone notice 2 phantom techs? Lol a freaking T for high fiveing Noah and another one for walking away from a ref? hahaha if they wanted the Heat in the final without playing they could of just avoided having a East Conference playoffs. I am looking forward to game 3 in Chicago, let the rough housing begin! :scat:

It woudlnt surprise me to see Warriors win and I've alwys had a soft spot for warriors since Baron davis days (albeit that isnt that long ago)

but still going with Spurs in this series but they are showing their age .... throw in TMAC I wanna see what he can do. ;p

overall tho Idk who i want to win .... thunder or heat i guess.

Rockets is always and forever will be my #1 team.

Your Rockets have a bright future. They have enough money to sign one more max player. Dwight Howard, Chris Paul and Josh Smith are free agents.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Anyone but the Heat, bunch of flopping Divas. Did anyone notice 2 phantom techs? Lol a freaking T for high fiveing Noah and another one for walking away from a ref? hahaha if they wanted the Heat in the final without playing they could of just avoided having a East Conference playoffs. I am looking forward to game 3 in Chicago, let the rough housing begin! :scat:

I know the 2Ts that you mentioned aren't necessary. The refs are overreacting. You must be a Lakers fan right? :naughty: Heat will finish them in 5-6 games at the most.

Heck yeah! Yellow and Purple nation all the way everyday!

Dude, there's no other player I despise the most, more so than Lebron. Dude gets under my skin. I didn't mind him so much in Cleveland, but the guy just strikes me as arrogant time and time again. The other players I am ok with, except Ray Allen, that guy is a back stabbing as back stabbing gets.

Officiating was bad last night for both sides, but just throwing Ts for no freaking reason just seems bad, overreacting is an understatement.

Honestly Lebron is one of the classiest and talented players ever, put the decision aside, which was just a mistake he admitted publicly. I for my part wish him the best, the sport needs him. He is better than Kobe (yes H, I said it).

This season was awesome in my opinion.

But ladies, its all about Memphis in the west. Screw the Spurs. And without Westbrook, Thunder dont have a good chance against the Heat. I say let Z and G battle it out with the birdman.

Well I totally agree with you G:Box. I just don't get the hatred toward him and the Heat. Was it because of the Decision? I understand if you are the Cavaliers fans. Hoorhay is certainly entitled to his own opinion.

Memphis vs Miami will be great. Half court offense with bigs versus the open court combine with full speed and athleticism.

Well I totally agree with you G:Box. I just don't get the hatred toward him and the Heat. Was it because of the Decision? I understand if you are the Cavaliers fans. Hoorhay is certainly entitled to his own opinion.

Memphis vs Miami will be great. Half court offense with bigs versus the open court combine with full speed and athleticism.

Partially, it was the decision, it came off as obnoxious. I really didn't mind it, he gave ton of money to the Boys and Girls club of America, people forgot that.

The main reason was that people think he took the easy road, by joining the Heat. I personally would of preferred he stay with the Cavs, but I with the cast they surrounded him with (not to mention he took him to the finals and best the did was add old Shaq), I would've done the exact same thing.

The only people to blame for his departure were the Cavs organization.

man I cant help but laugh at Horhay's post. Kobe is the most arrogant player to ever grace the court ....

lakers fans just hate the HEAT ... simple as that.

But I guess no diff then me hating the Lakers.

It looks like we can see clear path for ECF and WCF. Heat vs Pacers and Spurs vs Grizzlies. Heat will play another tough and better opponent but stingy in defense in Pacers. Hopefully the final would not be Pacers and Grizzlies. It would be tough to watch since both are very good defensive teams. Reminded me of the 1994 Finals when the Rockets played the Knicks. The scores are low most of the time. We'll see how it goes

I want the spurs to win .... but I wont be mad if the HEAT do .... so that pretty much just tells you where I'm at .... Overall I just wanna see a good series.