NBA On-Going Thread Chat

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Who you rootin' for?

Spurs, Thunder or Clippers would be fine by me.

Also wouldnt mind Lebron and Bosh finally getting a ring ... tho I like rootin for underdogs a bit more.

I guess I gotta ultimately go for the "retirement home" Spurs vs. the Clips since Im from Texas ... but I wouldnt be butt hurt if the Clips did come back and take the series ... but they got owned last night.

Yeah, no star potentials there. Could be the worst draft ever. The only NBA ready contributor could be Oladipo from Indiana U. Noel has zero offensive moves. Cavs may be better off trading the top pick for a starter.

Does anybody else think that this years first round is easily the best in a long time. I mean, except for the Heat and Bulls (EEK!)series, every other one seems matched up for a Game 6 or 7.

Well the Rockets lost again, this sucks. Harden and Lin have been playing terrible, I would almost use Troy Daniels for all of Lin's minutes because that kid is a sniper. I would also like to see D-Mo get some PT but things aren't looking good down 3-1

I am just gutted. Harden was better last night...but what in the world was Lin doing on the floor!!!! He needed to be benched after his first turnover in OT. McHale will not return as coacy next season or at least I dont want him back. That game was OURS!!! Ugh. So mad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: jcm
What the hell is going on. All the teams that fav to advance are in trouble.
Pacers are tied with the Hawks 2-2
Nets are tied with the Raptors 2-2
Bulls are down 3-1 to the Wizards
Spurs are down 2-1 to the Mavs
Thunder are tied with the Grizzlies 2-2
Clippers are tied with the Warriors 2-2
Rockets are down 3-1 to the Blazers
If this continues, it's gonna be an easy road to the championship for the Heat.
Heat leads Bobcats 3-0

yeah use Troy Daniels the whole time ... seriously. sad bout Rockets play but overall lot of blown calls or too strict of calls in this whole series with Rockets/Blazers. Def best first round .... If Portland beats us I think they may take the west, seriously.

This has been one of the greatest playoffs I have ever experienced ..... the games are all just so tight ....and the best part of all .... NO LAKERS! :)

Reactions: PunkNinja
yeah use Troy Daniels the whole time ... seriously. sad bout Rockets play but overall lot of blown calls or too strict of calls in this whole series with Rockets/Blazers. Def best first round .... If Portland beats us I think they may take the west, seriously.

This has been one of the greatest playoffs I have ever experienced ..... the games are all just so tight ....and the best part of all .... NO LAKERS! :)

Honestly theyre starting 5 as a whole is elite. They compliment each other perfectly. They definitely have a chance. But I think its a 3pete for the heat again...unfortunately. Pacers are in trouble.

But yeah, best playoffs in a long long time. These series are very close. Lets see what the clippers do tomorrow after this whole scandal broke out...what an idiot. I see him being forced to sell the team.

Reactions: jcm and PunkNinja
yeah use Troy Daniels the whole time ... seriously.

I just mean use Daniels in place of Lin's minutes. Essentially Lin is more of a undersized SG than a PG and he has been a turnover machine. Then when you don't have Beverly in at PG you could just let Harden bring the ball up.

I am just gutted. Harden was better last night...but what in the world was Lin doing on the floor!!!! He needed to be benched after his first turnover in OT. McHale will not return as coacy next season or at least I dont want him back. That game was OURS!!! Ugh. So mad.

Dont think there is a better choice than McHale out there for next season but in all honesty, agree with you. He has done a poor job especially calling the defensive plays. However, IMO he is also the reason why D12 is playing the way he has been lately.

Dont think there is a better choice than McHale out there for next season but in all honesty, agree with you. He has done a poor job especially calling the defensive plays. However, IMO he is also the reason why D12 is playing the way he has been lately.

Honestly I think Shaq is the reason D12 has been stepping up. He finally has been listening to everyone. But he still needs to learn how to dish out the ball when is double teamed. With Harden having the hot hand late in the fourth quarter, he was open twice late in the fourth and Dwight tried to take both defenders. G. Karl is unemployed as well as Mike Goodson and you have other coaches like Larry Brown who might consider the job...but who knows...maybe Doc Rivers will be available anytime soon :hilarious:

I would be ok with McHale if our team was more veteran but a young team needs a veteran coach.

Last edited:
Honestly I think Shaq is the reason D12 has been stepping up. He finally has been listening to everyone. But he still needs to learn how to dish out the ball when is double teamed. With Harden having the hot hand late in the fourth quarter, he was open twice late in the fourth and he tried to take both defenders. G. karl is unemployed as well as Mike Woodson and you have other coaches like Larry Brown who might consider the job...but who knows...maybe Doc Rivers will be available anytime soon :hilarious:

I would be ok with McHale if our team was more veteran but a young team needs a veteran coach.

Haah .. maybe he does listen to Shaq and the one Skip Bayless for some extra motivation :D

Agree on Mike Goodson - Should be a great fit. George Karl is an awesome regular season coach IMO. He just flat out refused to change his schemes or make in game adjustments come playoffs in all these years when he was in Denver and also dont see Larry brown coming out of his SMU bliss anytime soon though.

Doc Rivers on the other hand :ohno: Maybe thats the reason for this -> http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....wants-clippers-players-to-become-free-agents/

I am kind of interested to see what Adam Silver comes up with during his press meet today though.

Edit: Like what Adam Silver did there. A very good first step.

Last edited:
Reactions: GVZER
And Donald Sterling got banned for life for his racist statements. He received a USD 2.5 million fine and will have to sell the LA Clippers brand. Also, he cannot attend to any NBA events.

just notice that there's a NBA chat thread.
actually my ID(AlamoSoul)comes from my favorite team, San Antonio Spurs; and San Antonio, Alamo...
Game 7 today. gotta get it done, spurs

来自我的 HTC One X 上的 Tapatalk