Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
new-york-comic-con-logo.jpg

October 10-13
Javits Center

VIP (Special and Ultimate Access), 4 Day, 3 Day, Saturday, and Sunday tickets sold out online. Retailers have varying tickets left, but doubtful on 3 Days

Buy Individual day tickets here - while available

Thursday - $30 Likely Running Low
Friday - $40 Sold Out
Saturday - Sold Out
Sunday - Sold Out

Local retailer tickets on sale now
Find your local retailer here

Here is the link to the NYCC Store Exclusives, Exhibitor Exclusives to follow

This should be the link for the Panels once announced - TBU in case it isn't

Here is a list of the Artists and Guests (not Artist Alley Yet) Coming to NYCC

Download the mobile App and get updates and keep track of your show

Anyone else planning on going, I got a pre-sale opportunity on Tuesday for having bought VIP last year so I bought my ticket. Anyone else here planning on going.

FYI
If you are going and want those autograph tickets you have to like their page to enter in the autograph drawings, which takes place September 25

more info here:
http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/Whos-Coming/Autographs/Free-Private-Autographing/

direct link here:
https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb/VLEb

Have at it.

OH YEAH IT'S A COMIC CON YEAR FOR MLL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm waiting for the Professional registration to open but NYCC is getting boring for me. Maybe its cause I'm usually coming off a SDCC high. Although I feel that more artist come to NYCC rather than SDCC.

I'm waiting for the Professional registration to open but NYCC is getting boring for me. Maybe its cause I'm usually coming off a SDCC high. Although I feel that more artist come to NYCC rather than SDCC.

I'll admit the exhibitors from 2012 were not as great as 2011. I honestly would trade Hasbro for Lego, Mattel, and Mega Blocks combined any day of the week. Thoguh part of it was due to the construcion at the Javitts Center, hopefully that will be a non-issue this year. I remember in 2009 when you could buy tickets the day of the show, the attendance was like 30-50,000 and they shared the Javitts Center with a newspaper convention, oh yeah it was literally half the size as it was in just about 3-4 years

Also the panels were less than in 2011. IN 2011 you had both Avengers and Walking Dead. This past year the highlight was Walking Dead. I mean not that TWD is not a highlight but they reduced an Avengers panel with a firefly panel, not the same level.

Admittedly though I had a better experience in 2012 because a few things worked out in my favor but I think 2011 was overall a better show.

It will be interesting to see how my perspective is affcted this year as I plan on going to SDCC and I do have an Ultimate Pass for NYCC this year (an Early birthday gift) that will ikely affect how I approach the show

So far, I still have to say that I went during the best year (2011). The guest list was just insane that year! Stan Lee + Kevin Smith + David Mack + Robert Kirkman all in the same weekend? It's hard to top that.

I think 11 was better mainly cause it had the avengers panel (which I missed because of the line) and walking dead (which I didn't go to cause I wasn't into TWD at the time) whereas 12 had TWD but not another big panel.

I think I had a better time in 12 but again that was cause a few things worked in my favor

I got into The Avengers panel because I sat in that IGN Theater all freakin' day! Ghost Rider panel and then TWD panel and then The Avengers panel (I sat behind Joe Quesada... that was interesting). I was pinchin' my pee by the end of it all. :hilarious:

Reactions: mllNY
I got into The Avengers panel because I sat in that IGN Theater all freakin' day! Ghost Rider panel and then TWD panel and then The Avengers panel (I sat behind Joe Quesada... that was interesting). I was pinchin' my pee by the end of it all. :hilarious:

Nice did you talk to him.

I won't have to worry about that, I got my ultimate pass so garunteed in and out of the ign theater :naughty:

UPDATE: Looks like 3-day tickets sold out overnight EEK!

Nice did you talk to him.

I won't have to worry about that, I got my ultimate pass so garunteed in and out of the ign theater :naughty:

UPDATE: Looks like 3-day tickets sold out overnight EEK!

No, I didn't talk to him. He was too busy being full of himself and I thought it'd be rude to interrupt. :p

Is it wrong that I want the beer pong set NYCC exclusive set not for the cups or the pong balls but just for the bag

You know what is surprising me about the VIP, 4 and 3 day tickets are sold out; the amount of people complaining. Except for the VIPS which sold out in about 3 hours the 4 Days were available for about a month and the 3's were available for about 2-3 weeks yet people are moaning that they couldn't buy a ticket and its sold out now. One guy even said hes upset it sold out and he can't get a ticket cause not true fans bought tickets.

I'm sorry but in fact I think it is the opposite, those are the true fans they bought their ticket ASAP and made sure to secure themselves and did not wait. Legitimately hour 1 of tickets being on sale I bout my VIPs no question. They gave me the opportunity to buy, I know I ama going, I bought.

Pepole just like to complain I guess

I know that why I am saying these people had an opportunity

Though more like 2 hours and they were gone, but still not the same

no last year they had individual tickets for Fri, Sat, and Sun they just expanded it to Thurs too