Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
new-york-comic-con-logo.jpg

October 10-13
Javits Center

VIP (Special and Ultimate Access), 4 Day, 3 Day, Saturday, and Sunday tickets sold out online. Retailers have varying tickets left, but doubtful on 3 Days

Buy Individual day tickets here - while available

Thursday - $30 Likely Running Low
Friday - $40 Sold Out
Saturday - Sold Out
Sunday - Sold Out

Local retailer tickets on sale now
Find your local retailer here

Here is the link to the NYCC Store Exclusives, Exhibitor Exclusives to follow

This should be the link for the Panels once announced - TBU in case it isn't

Here is a list of the Artists and Guests (not Artist Alley Yet) Coming to NYCC

Download the mobile App and get updates and keep track of your show

Anyone else planning on going, I got a pre-sale opportunity on Tuesday for having bought VIP last year so I bought my ticket. Anyone else here planning on going.

FYI
If you are going and want those autograph tickets you have to like their page to enter in the autograph drawings, which takes place September 25

more info here:
http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/Whos-Coming/Autographs/Free-Private-Autographing/

direct link here:
https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb/VLEb

Have at it.

OH YEAH IT'S A COMIC CON YEAR FOR MLL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I may go since I'm moving to New York next month :facepalm:. How much do single day tickets cost? And how long do you think it'll take them to sell out mike?

Do they do different exclusives each day or is it best to get there the first day?

I may go since I'm moving to New York next month :facepalm:. How much do single day tickets cost? And how long do you think it'll take them to sell out mike?

Do they do different exclusives each day or is it best to get there the first day?

Act quick, I think they're already on the verge of selling out (if they haven't already).

The OP, noobs :p

3, 4, and both VIP level tickets are sold out. Thie quickest they have ever sold out at those levels. Individual tickets are on sale Thursday. Ticket Prices for individual days are; Thursday $30, Friday $40, Saturday $50, and Sunday $40. Those are advance ticket price, technically more at the door but the last year they sold out before the show and the year bofore that they sold out like the week of the show or very shortly after the show started. I doubt there will be any individual tickets at the door this year considering how quickly the other ticket levels sold

VIPs sold day 1 this year whereas last year they lasted a day or two (they are the most limited and go quickest) and there are no more, unless you want to wait for ebay and take your chances they are legit.

4 Day tickets sold out within a month and half of being available
3 Day tickets sold out within two weeks

who knows how quickly individuals will sell. Saturday is the most popular day at most cons so expect those to sell out first (they do for SDCC and I imagine NYCC will be the same if not as quickly) then likely Friday , Sunday, then Thursday

That said there are some local NYC, NJ and CT comic book retailers that will get a limited number of 3 day tickets this summer, I expect they will go fast. Only midtown comics (not sure which specific store, likely times square but don't hold me too it) will get a limited number of 4 day tickets, I expect they will go even faster.

The retailer tickets will not be more money than the original price but you will have to go to the store.

They have exclusives like other cons, usually the same exclusive from a booth available throught the show but usually limited and they usually limit an certain amount per day to make it fair. That said usually the nicer items will go to retailers and VIPs cause they get first entrance, just the nature of the game

Last edited:
I'm really hoping to go this year but mainly just to browse the show floor since there's most likely no chance of getting into any of the panels.

most panels you can get into, just the most popular you will have to get in early for.

BTW 60% of Saturday Tickets are sold out!

Reactions: ash1115
most panels you can get into, just the most popular you will have to get in early for.

BTW 60% of Saturday Tickets are sold out!

I should've specified that I had meant the IGN Theater panels are very difficult to get into without a VIP ticket. At least that's how it was during previous years I've attended.

yes the most popular panels in the IGN theater do take dedication to wait for, but for some it is worth it. Only the Ultimate VIPs get guaranteed access into the IGN theater, and only the IGN theater.

But hey to some it is worth it. I am going to SDCC this year and expect to spend almost an entire day in Hall to see the later panels cause I don't want to be locked out. Then again I have all 4 days with preview so I am mostly ok with that

yes the most popular panels in the IGN theater do take dedication to wait for, but for some it is worth it. Only the Ultimate VIPs get guaranteed access into the IGN theater, and only the IGN theater.

But hey to some it is worth it. I am going to SDCC this year and expect to spend almost an entire day in Hall to see the later panels cause I don't want to be locked out. Then again I have all 4 days with preview so I am mostly ok with that

I had the Ultimate VIP pass when I went two years ago and that baby was worth every single penny. The IGN Theater access and the break-room were worth it alone! :thumbs:

I should've specified that I had meant the IGN Theater panels are very difficult to get into without a VIP ticket. At least that's how it was during previous years I've attended.

Its the same process as SDCC, they don't clear out rooms in btw panels. So people can sit in there all day if they want. My friends did that when Avengers were there.

That said, IMO the room is really not that big. I believe it can fit about 2000 people or so. I could be wrong. Hall H in SDCC could fit 6000.

I had the Ultimate VIP pass when I went two years ago and that baby was worth every single penny. The IGN Theater access and the break-room were worth it alone! :thumbs:

Last year I had special access, so I had the break room and first on the floor as well. This year I went for ultimates. The only difference is really access to the IGN theater. Technically the ultimategets a special signing with 2 artists, but if they are just sitting around like Brian K Vaughn was (who was one of them last year) he will sign for the special access people too. I even had a conversation with him for a few minutes cause no one was there.

Its the same process as SDCC, they don't clear out rooms in btw panels. So people can sit in there all day if they want. My friends did that when Avengers were there.

That said, IMO the room is really not that big. I believe it can fit about 2000 people or so. I could be wrong. Hall H in SDCC could fit 6000.

IGN I think is closer to 3-3500
Hall H is like 6,500 and BR20 is like 2-3000

I'm still kind of indecisive whether or not to grab a Saturday ticket now or possibly miss out on saturday entirely trying to grab a 3 or 4 day pass from Midtown Comics next month. Any suggestions?

I really hate saying this cause it goes against everything I feel. But buy a saturday single day pass, attempt to get the 3/4 day ones when they become available. If you miss out then you have a sat badge. If you get the 3/4 days list the sat on ebay. As of right now there are no names on the badges and people are already selling the 3 and 4 day ones for gross markups

extra points from me if you sell at cost plus 10% (just to cover ebay and paypal fees) to even out as I feel selling these tickets in general on ebay for profit is wrong.

Reactions: ash1115
I really hate saying this cause it goes against everything I feel. But buy a saturday single day pass, attempt to get the 3/4 day ones when they become available. If you miss out then you have a sat badge. If you get the 3/4 days list the sat on ebay. As of right now there are no names on the badges and people are already selling the 3 and 4 day ones for gross markups

extra points from me if you sell at cost plus 10% (just to cover ebay and paypal fees) to even out as I feel selling these tickets in general on ebay for profit is wrong.

I hope it holds out a couple more days but that's what I'll do. I really need to plan better for next year.:LOL:

Note from Midtown Comics regarding their tickets (7/26/13)

NYCC TICKET NOTE: We do not know specifically when we will get tickets. If we had a more specific timeframe than "early August" we would tell you guys!

We also do not actually know how much advance notice -- if any -- NYCC will give before they send the tickets. If they tell us in advance, we'll tell you. If they tickets show up without warning, we'll tell you they showed up.

Basically, whatever we know, as soon as we know it, we will tell you guys OK?

See our previous post for all info we currently have on NYCC tix:
https://www.facebook.com/midtowncomics/posts/628698923808708

Thank you!
NYCC TICKET REMINDERS: We will have all tickets -- including 3-day and 4-day, etc, but excluding VIP -- for sale at all three of our stores early AUGUST.

As soon as we get the tickets in, we will announce it here, on Twitter, in our newsletter, etc.

All tickets will be sold first come first serve, in-store only -- no advance reservations, holds, or phone orders. (Tickets will not be sold on our website as all only ticket sales are handled by NYCC).

There are will be a limit to the number of tickets any one person can buy, however this cap has not yet been determined.

We expect to get plenty of tickets where we are not selling out instantly and nobody should have to camp out in front of the store to get theirs.

Prices will be the same as NYCC's:
· THURSDAY: $30
· FRIDAY or SUNDAY: $40
· SATURDAY: $50
· 3-DAY: $65
· 4-DAY: $85

We apologize for the inconvenience (as mentioned previously the date was pushed back due to a production delay with badges) but everyone will have a chance to get tickets -- just have to be patient a little longer

Thank you!