Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
new-york-comic-con-logo.jpg

October 10-13
Javits Center

VIP (Special and Ultimate Access), 4 Day, 3 Day, Saturday, and Sunday tickets sold out online. Retailers have varying tickets left, but doubtful on 3 Days

Buy Individual day tickets here - while available

Thursday - $30 Likely Running Low
Friday - $40 Sold Out
Saturday - Sold Out
Sunday - Sold Out

Local retailer tickets on sale now
Find your local retailer here

Here is the link to the NYCC Store Exclusives, Exhibitor Exclusives to follow

This should be the link for the Panels once announced - TBU in case it isn't

Here is a list of the Artists and Guests (not Artist Alley Yet) Coming to NYCC

Download the mobile App and get updates and keep track of your show

Anyone else planning on going, I got a pre-sale opportunity on Tuesday for having bought VIP last year so I bought my ticket. Anyone else here planning on going.

FYI
If you are going and want those autograph tickets you have to like their page to enter in the autograph drawings, which takes place September 25

more info here:
http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/Whos-Coming/Autographs/Free-Private-Autographing/

direct link here:
https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb/VLEb

Have at it.

OH YEAH IT'S A COMIC CON YEAR FOR MLL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Duchovney is a good guest! This kind of thing makes me so jealous.... the cons we get in the UK are utter crap and are full of **** from the likes of Dr Who and Star Wars.... but it's no 'big' people

Gillian Anderson and David Duchovney confirmed now

Gillian's Autograph $60, Photo Op $70
David's Autograph $80, Photo Op $95
Gillan & David Photo Op $225

EEK!EEK! Those prices are crazy! That's double the normal auto!
(But I'm sure I'll be a sucker like everyone else.....:hilarious:)

The people at NYCC flat out said this method gives all fans an opportunity, and spending a night on the street for autograph tickets shouldn't be a judgement on how big of a fan they are
No pmatter which side you are on, there will be people who agree and disagree.

This is the method they chose for this year, it is done and lets see how well it works out. As the queen of thorns would say "Once the cow's been milked there's no squirting the cream back up her udder."

Ugh...with the big boss in the office yesterday, i totally forgot to get some of the autograph tickets......missed out on giveawy. :( Hopefully I won't miss out on the next wave.

yeah sorry I should have bumped it. I didn't think there was anything special anyway.
Yes I would have liked Robot Chicken but the rest I don't even watch the shows.

I'm waiting for the bigger stuff TWD and Agents of Shield

honestly one of the most upsetting piece of news for me. I mean what is done is done, but I just think NYCC should have pushed back harder when AMC said no

I would say that sucks, but NYCC is getting so many great people, and aside from Andrew Lincoln, the TWD cast makes a ton of autograph appearances. Getting those sigs are easy compared to some of the stars they have confirmed.

Yes I agree to some extent. However at NYCC TWD are heavily promoted, they have the best panel time slot, and are on the badges. They honestly should have had a signing

Reactions: spawnshop
Mike, do you know if there are tickets for TWD Panel, or do you just have to wait in line? Didn't you get a wristband last year? How did you get that?

The panel you just wait in line to get into the room, no tickets. Of course some people can just stay in there from the morning till whatever time the panel starts.

Reactions: spawnshop
Looks to be an amazing convention with that line up of guests! Very jealous of you guys that can attend!

Looks to be an amazing convention with that line up of guests! Very jealous of you guys that can attend!

You're right Cooey. I hate how the Yanks get shed loads of great conventions and festivals. Don't get me wrong we get some good festivals in the UK but the US does them SO much better. Just look at SDCC and their horror conventions, in SO jealous I should be walking about looking like a poor man's Incredible Hulk.

Would've killed for a SHIELD Agent Badge. :(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2