Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
new-york-comic-con-logo.jpg

October 10-13
Javits Center

VIP (Special and Ultimate Access), 4 Day, 3 Day, Saturday, and Sunday tickets sold out online. Retailers have varying tickets left, but doubtful on 3 Days

Buy Individual day tickets here - while available

Thursday - $30 Likely Running Low
Friday - $40 Sold Out
Saturday - Sold Out
Sunday - Sold Out

Local retailer tickets on sale now
Find your local retailer here

Here is the link to the NYCC Store Exclusives, Exhibitor Exclusives to follow

This should be the link for the Panels once announced - TBU in case it isn't

Here is a list of the Artists and Guests (not Artist Alley Yet) Coming to NYCC

Download the mobile App and get updates and keep track of your show

Anyone else planning on going, I got a pre-sale opportunity on Tuesday for having bought VIP last year so I bought my ticket. Anyone else here planning on going.

FYI
If you are going and want those autograph tickets you have to like their page to enter in the autograph drawings, which takes place September 25

more info here:
http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/Whos-Coming/Autographs/Free-Private-Autographing/

direct link here:
https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb/VLEb

Have at it.

OH YEAH IT'S A COMIC CON YEAR FOR MLL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, yeah. Mine had it on there. But I wanted to see it without...plus make sure my registration was OK.

Ghostbuster Fans Rejoice - Sigourney Weaver Announced
Ghostbusters?
Seriously Mike, the first movie that I think when I read Sigourney Weaver ain't Ghostbusters!

Heartbreakers all the way!!!! :hilarious:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Heartbreakers-jennifer-love-hewitt-233188_1200_810.jpg
    Heartbreakers-jennifer-love-hewitt-233188_1200_810.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 127
Reactions: spawnshop
Ghostbusters?
Seriously Mike, the first movie that I think when I read Sigourney Weaver ain't Ghostbusters!

attachment.php

Haha! I think Alien franchise first.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

some cool panels announced today. and if you want to pre-order the agents of shiwld badge it is up

Friday
Comic Book Men 11:00am - 12:00pm
Fox Special Panel 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Venture Bros. 4:00pm - 4:45pm
Robot Chicken 5:00pm - 5:45pm
Oldboy 6:00pm -7:00pm

Saturday
Superman 75th Celebration 12:15pm- 1:15pm
Beauty and the Beast Screening and Q&A -3:45pm - 4:45pm
Marvel's Agents of Shield 5:00pm - 6:15pm
AMC's The Walking Dead - 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Hercules: The Legend Begins 7:45pm - 8:45pm

Sunday
Defiance: A New Earth- With New Rules 11:00am -12:00pm
Doctor Who: Big Finish Audio Dramas and more... 2:45pm - 3:45pm
Gillian Anderson & David Duchovny Talk X-Files 4pm - 5pm.

Empire Stage (Hall 1E)

Thursday
Haven 5:00pm -6:00pm

Friday
Marvel: Amazing X-Mean & The Marvel Universe 11:00am - 12:00pm
Falling Skies: The Magic Behind the Series 12:15pm - 1:15pm
DC Entertainment - All Access 1:30pm - 2:30pm
The Walking Dead 10th Anniversary Panel 2:45pm - 3:45pm

Saturday
Once Upon a Time 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Batman: Arkham Origins 7:45pm - 8:45pm

Sunday
TimesTalks: Adventure Time 11:00am - 12:00pm
Person of Interest Special Video Presentation and Q&A 12:15pm - 1:15pm
Sleepy Hollow 2:45pm - 3:45pm

Other panels/screening highlights:

Starz Networks Presents: Black Sails, DaVinci's Demons and Outlander - Friday 6:45pm - 8:15pm, Room 1A23
Game of Thrones with James Cosmo and Jerome Flynn- Saturday 12:30pm - 1:30pm, Room 1A23
NBC's Dracula Screening - Saturday 6:30pm - 7:30pm, Room 1A14
William Shatner Q&A - Sunday 12:15pm - 1:15pm, Room 1A23

Ghostbusters?

attachment.php

Yes Ghostbusters and when I see that picture all I see is JLH

FYI
If you are going and want those autograph tickets you have to like their page to enter in the autograph drawings, which takes place September 25

more info here:
http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/Whos-Coming/Autographs/Free-Private-Autographing/

direct link here:

Yes Ghostbusters and when I see that picture all I see is JLH

FYI

more info here:

direct link here:

Mike,
Do you need tickets for all the autograph sessions, or just the "free" ones listed on that page?

There are like 5 different autograph types. Celebrities that charge (Chris Lloyd, Lou Ferrengo); Artist Alley that are typically free; Booth Signings which are ticketed and handed out by the booths but free (Kirkman at Image or Jim Lee at DC); Booth Signings where you have to buy something; Cast Signings (TWD) which are ticketed and handed out by NYCC but are free.

As of now this is only appearing to be the cast signings category, like TWD was last year. These autographing/ cast signing sessions are free however last year the tickets for these signings were given out in the morning. Meaning people who waited overnight in line, the first 50-75, got the tickets. This year they are doing this via the random drawing.

You can enter all of the drawings in each round. Round one is Person of Interest, Venture Bros, Robot Chicken, and the following. Round 2 will have more, etc...
Obviously you need NYCC badges for the day the autographing is.

I imagine these will be the only types done via this lottery.I assume booths will stil handle ther own ticket giveaways for autographing

you on the other hand may have luck with TWD autographing ;)

make sense

Last edited:
Cool, thanks. I never fully understood how they did this. Seems like they are trying something a bit more "fair" this year with the random drawing.

yeah they said they don't want people camping out overnight as a safety precaution and that a fans willingness to camp overnight should not be the only factor in getting that autographing ticket

People are upset either way

I think if you're dedicated enough to stay there overnight you should be rewarded. Random drawings are only fair to those that don't have the fortitude to do what it takes.

The people at NYCC flat out said this method gives all fans an opportunity, and spending a night on the street for autograph tickets shouldn't be a judgement on how big of a fan they are
No pmatter which side you are on, there will be people who agree and disagree.

This is the method they chose for this year, it is done and lets see how well it works out. As the queen of thorns would say "Once the cow's been milked there's no squirting the cream back up her udder."

the show map was available at one point but they took it down for now. About aweek they said it would be back up

Gillian Anderson and David Duchovney confirmed now

Gillian's Autograph $60, Photo Op $70
David's Autograph $80, Photo Op $95
Gillan & David Photo Op $225