Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
new-york-comic-con-logo.jpg

October 10-13
Javits Center

VIP (Special and Ultimate Access), 4 Day, 3 Day, Saturday, and Sunday tickets sold out online. Retailers have varying tickets left, but doubtful on 3 Days

Buy Individual day tickets here - while available

Thursday - $30 Likely Running Low
Friday - $40 Sold Out
Saturday - Sold Out
Sunday - Sold Out

Local retailer tickets on sale now
Find your local retailer here

Here is the link to the NYCC Store Exclusives, Exhibitor Exclusives to follow

This should be the link for the Panels once announced - TBU in case it isn't

Here is a list of the Artists and Guests (not Artist Alley Yet) Coming to NYCC

Download the mobile App and get updates and keep track of your show

Anyone else planning on going, I got a pre-sale opportunity on Tuesday for having bought VIP last year so I bought my ticket. Anyone else here planning on going.

FYI
If you are going and want those autograph tickets you have to like their page to enter in the autograph drawings, which takes place September 25

more info here:
http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/Whos-Coming/Autographs/Free-Private-Autographing/

direct link here:
https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb/VLEb

Have at it.

OH YEAH IT'S A COMIC CON YEAR FOR MLL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
it kind of burns me that this guy is charging his fans that much money for a signature or picture with him. It's really cool he's actually doing a Comic Con, but he's obviously not doing it because he wants to connect with fans.

I'd pay it for Arnold, though.

cooey if you want to pay $450 for a photo op with sly I'll do it, just for you :hilarious:

One big thing to note, this is not NYCC who set the price, he is being contracted by celebrity authentics. NYCC did not set that price ;)

Reactions: cooey
cooey if you want to pay $450 for a photo op with sly I'll do it, just for you :hilarious:

One big thing to note, this is not NYCC who set the price, he is being contracted by celebrity authentics. NYCC did not set that price ;)

90% of the time it's the celebs agent who sets the price

it kind of burns me that this guy is charging his fans that much money for a signature or picture with him. It's really cool he's actually doing a Comic Con, but he's obviously not doing it because he wants to connect with fans.

I'd pay it for Arnold, though.

If Arnold did a signing I'd fly to the US and be first in the queue regardless of price !

Reactions: blumaster
My showclix account says my VIP passes were shipped YAY!

And I go my family 4 day passes yesterday!

Added Today

Gillian Anderson now confirmed for Fri, Sat, and Sun. She will also be in a panel on Sunday. No other info yet.

Mike Farland and Spike Spencer, director and actor from the Evangelion movies, announced as entertainment guests

Lost Girl actors Paul Amos and Rick Holland.

Charlie Aldred (Walking Dead Artist) and Rapper DMC announced as a comics guests (I might be missing more here)

I know thee RFID isn't in the sticker, I just wasn't sure if the Pro badges had the RFID chip in them as well. But I guess so