Night Of The Living Dead (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Ultron96

Premium Supporter
Sep 2, 2014
Kent, UK
Release Date: 28th September 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Sun Aug 2, 12 pm UK time)
Price: £14.99

image.jpg

11156605-5574314825180822.jpg

11156605-1564314825167748.jpg

11156605-2024314825186189.jpg

Last edited:
In for one.
Happy to see the artwork the same as for the Amaray and even better without the out of place silly large white banner at the top with " THEY WON'T STAY DEAD ! " in large print.
Hoping for a reissue by Twilight Time of the 1990 version, though enough of this limited to 3,000 nonsense particularly as this is, to my knowledge, the only available of this film on Blu-ray.

It's on blu-ray with that German media book, also a Japan disc too. I'm sure a couple others.

It's on blu-ray with that German media book, also a Japan disc too. I'm sure a couple others.
@virkia was talking about the 1990 remake. The twilight time release is still the only blu-ray release worldwide. Its a lousy release and doesn’t even have all the extras on the DVD release.

Really wish we would get some original art for this, it's a seminal piece of horror and really needs the "zombie flesh eaters" treatment that Arrow gave Fulci's masterpiece. This however isn't bad and will be a nice addition to my horror steelbook collection. I'd echo what others said earlier in that Savini's 1990 remake deserves some credit - it lost some of the creeping dread but definitely became it's own beast - not forgetting Patricia Tallman was the hottest red-head zombie killer :hungry::hungry:

Reactions: ihategiantspiders
. . . apart from the fact that this remake is a piss-poor release you'll be hard pressed to pick up a 'New & Sealed' copy for less than the equivalent of GBP 70.
Amusing that you can pick up the DVD for a couple of quid in 'Like New' condition without breaking into a sweat or in 'New & Sealed' condition on Amazon for about 12 quid.

@virkia was talking about the 1990 remake. The twilight time release is still the only blu-ray release worldwide. Its a lousy release and doesn’t even have all the extras on the DVD release.

Oh i own that one. Its great. So long as you avoid all the screen cap crap ... just watch it at face value. real nice. good movie. I didnt realize about the extras tho.

The best release on blu-ray that I've seen thus far is the Japan version, uncut and region A compatible.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B003VTBSN0/?tag=hdnjp-22
. . . and only the equivalent of GBP 7 at the time of writing, which is just about the cheapest it has been since its 2010 release, though I don't know how much P&P to the U.K. will be added to that or if Amazon JP has a minimum spend of the equivalent of GBP 20 as they do in the U.K. :thumbs:
REGION FREE too according to another site :happy:
All the extras of the DVD included ?

. . . and only the equivalent of GBP 7 at the time of writing, which is just about the cheapest it has been since its 2010 release, though I don't know how much P&P to the U.K. will be added to that or if Amazon JP has a minimum spend of the equivalent of GBP 20 as they do in the U.K. :thumbs:
REGION FREE too according to another site :happy:
All the extras of the DVD included ?

Shipping is £8 to the UK but no risk of customs with something so low in value.

This looks like a nice release but the last few Studio Canal releases I have bought had various manufacturing defects and damages (scuffs, paint chips, dinges, hairline scratches in the gloss), I'm not sure why but the quality control from their releases gives me headaches, I'll have to think about this one.