Night Of The Living Dead (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Ultron96

Premium Supporter
Sep 2, 2014
Kent, UK
Release Date: 28th September 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Sun Aug 2, 12 pm UK time)
Price: £14.99

image.jpg

11156605-5574314825180822.jpg

11156605-1564314825167748.jpg

11156605-2024314825186189.jpg

Last edited:
Still thinking about getting this in case there is an eventual DOTD SB release, not happy about the poor quality control by Studio Canal in some releases though, hope they sorted this out.

I'll wait for Ninjas to update us on this release, as it's going to be arriving soon. :thumbs:

This just arrived, there's a a couple of weird lines across the front, it looked like a scratch at first but now it looks like it's either a defect or its supposed to be like that. .....

Here's a puzzle I've just noticed.

On the slip they've used a quote from Channel 4 film - 'a quarter of a century old and still absolutely terrifying'

It came out in 1968. Why have they used a quote that clearly dates itself as from 22 years ago? Has nobody had anything nice to say about the film since 1993?

On the slip they've used a quote from Channel 4 film - 'a quarter of a century old and still absolutely terrifying'

It came out in 1968. Why have they used a quote that clearly dates itself as from 22 years ago? Has nobody had anything nice to say about the film since 1993?
There's also never been anything called "Channel 4 Film", either now or 22 years ago, at least not in the UK.

There's also never been anything called "Channel 4 Film", either now or 22 years ago, at least not in the UK.
There has been films released as Channel 4 Films
Film4 Productions is owned by Channel 4
Lot of very suscessful films some very highly rated

Film4 Productions before 1998 was called Channel 4 films and also FilmFourInternational
1998 name was changed to FilmFour

So films before 1998 from FilmFour was from released under the name Channel 4 Films
In 2006 the name was changed again FilmFour to Film4 Productions

Last edited:
There has been films released as Channel 4 Films
Film4 Productions is owned by Channel 4
Lot of very suscessful films some very highly rated

Film4 Productions before 1998 was called Channel 4 films and also FilmFourInternational
1998 name was changed to FilmFour

So films before 1998 from FilmFour was from released under the name Channel 4 Films
In 2006 the name was changed again FilmFour to Film4 Productions
The production company was called "Film4 Productions" from 1982 to 1998, when it was renamed "Film Four" to coincide with the launch of the TV channel. Neither have been called "Channel 4 Films".

The production company was called "Film4 Productions" from 1982 to 1998, when it was renamed "Film Four" to coincide with the launch of the TV channel. Neither have been called "Channel 4 Films".
The company was started as Channel Four Films and its first production was Walter in 1982
GW365H203.jpg

After 1998, the company was re-branded as FilmFour, to coincide with the launch of a new Digital TV channel of the same name
GW318H226.jpg

The name "Film4" was introduced in 2006
GW375H204.jpg

I have at my home VHS Videos with Channel Four Films Presents listed on the VHS Covers
Channel Four Films was also known as Channel 4 Films as 4 was used on the Logo

Last edited:

The quote (a quarter of a century old and still absolutely terrifying) from Channel 4 Films was a quote for the 25th anniversary release in 1993
The quote from Channel 4 Films its also on the UK Blu-ray back cover of the 2008 (Optimum Home Entertainment) release
Its the same Optimum Blu-ray from 2008 in the steelbook

Last edited:
Ok guys, can we move on please. It's obviously an old quote that has been used again, let's get back on topic to the Steelbook. Thanks.