Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 19th March 2015
Price: €12.99
Purchase link: here

image.jpg

Last edited:
This re-release will not be identical to the earlier one.

The previous release was a 'Wende-Steelbook' with the reversible flipper style artwork. Warner Germany haven't released any Steelbooks in that format in 4-5 years. That's the upside.

The downside is that since this re-release is one of a Media Markt exclusive wave, it will undoubtedly lose the interior artwork of the first Steelbook release. I have a number of Steelbooks from Media Markt's previous exclusive Warner waves and none of them have interior artwork. A specification, no doubt designed to keep costs down.

The artwork shown in the original post and on Media Markt's site is the reverse of the earlier Steelbook and should, therefore, be considered merely as a placeholder.

If anyone wants this title and isn't unduly bothered by the loss of the interior artwork, then this is an inexpensive means of obtaining it, without having to pay the exorbitant prices the original now commands in the secondary market.

Thats great to hear that it will not be identical to the previous release probably will consider getting this if a GB takes place...

Only just watched this for the first time on blu-ray tonight and really enjoyed it, i really do miss 18 rated films. Then I decided that i wouldn't mind owning the steelbook version and one i can afford so this may be the one to get.