(NINJA WEEK '14 Give-Away!) Game of Thrones Seasons 1 and 2 Digital Copy Codes ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
This is my HDN Give-Away! :LOL: I know I know... its not as EPIC as a PS4/XBoxOne Give-Away! :( But this is the 1st one of the week! Plenty more to come! :thumbs:

So here it is! Game of Thrones Seasons 1 and 2 Digital Copy Codes (ONLY)!!! Since I'm from the U.S.A, I'm guessing these codes are Region 1? To be on the safe side, U.S.A Members only... (But I promise, my next Give-Away will be worldwide!)

NINJAweek.jpg

To enter, hit the 'THANKS' button! Tell me who is your favorite GoT character and why?

The Winner will be chosen via random.org this Thursday and I will PM you the Codes! :thumbs: ENJOY NINJAS!

Members:
1. Ricker
2. Spawnshop
3. Thelite13
4. Davidson
5. Sirdizzy
6. PunkNinja
7. Shdl83
8. Vivablu
9. Monstar
10. Mexicanbaseball7
11. Acidbrn
12. Wwilt13
13. Ask
14. Helios2011
15. Will519
16. TheStixter
17. Madness
18. Jaspertheotter
19. Steelknight47
20. Vläd
21. Off_contstantly
22. Jdclark88

*UPDATE*

That's it NINJAS! This Give-Away has come to an end! :thumbs:

Thank you all for participating!!! :LOL:

And the Winner is....

View attachment 59987

:thumbs: :LOL: :scat: :scat:

TheStixter!!!!!!!!
966508_10101348688948627_1169841385_o.jpg

Congrats buddy! :cheers: I will PM you the codes later on tonight!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx. for the giveaway!!!

Jon Snow

Happy Ninja Week!!!

my favorite character would be Daenerys Targaryen because she's a strong and smart character.

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Tyrion, he seems to be one of the few characters on the show who has a heart, yeah he doesn't always have the best motives, but his usually results in less death than those around him.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

And anyone else love digital copies almost as much as the physical media, 3/4 of how I watch movies anymore nowdays is via digital. I wish they did more seasons as digital copies I own none of them.

Last edited:
Jon Snow, he's the only one who seems to have their stuff together. He's far from perfect, but he's trying to fight the real enemy (after he does a little growing up). Also, who doesn't love a crazy fantasy spy story among all the political talk from the others. I am more familiar with the books than the show (I'm catching up now though).

I try not to have favorite characters in GoT because it always ends in heartbreak :(

But I too am a Jon Snow fan. Haven't watched the show, but I've read most of the books. He seems to be the one with the most consistent development.

I too don't have a favorite as I've never seen these! This would be a perfect way to start watching them though! I've heard it's awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.